Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 07-27-2011, 05:48 AM   #21
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Public Service Announcement...

Back in the game!!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:16 AM   #22
Wanger

You SOB's!!!

I can't say it enough...there are FAR BETTER targets who are actually deserving of getting smacked. People who do something positive and selfless for our society in general, not some crotchety lab rat like myself. I don't see myself as deserving, and never will.

I realized after how fast Simon sold me out, I posted this thread in the COMPLETELY wrong manner. Should have said simply to toss my addy, and that I'm not giving the new one out right now. GAH!!!!!

Look over there....something shiny!
Old 07-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #23
SmokeyNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
I realized after how fast Simon sold me out, I posted this thread in the COMPLETELY wrong manner. Should have said simply to toss my addy, and that I'm not giving the new one out right now. GAH!!!!!
But then again, you didnt post it in that manner and now you have to live with that mistake, now man up and take the punnishment

@ all interested in Mikes addy, just send Mac or me a PM and one of us shall send it to you as soon as possible.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #24
Wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL View Post
But then again, you didnt post it in that manner and now you have to live with that mistake, now man up and take the punnishment

@ all interested in Mikes addy, just send Mac or me a PM and one of us shall send it to you as soon as possible.
But Simon, you told ME just the state of your "collection" this morning...all 2 of them!!!!

Now if anyone want to hit HIM, let me know, and I can provide details (and act as an intermediate shipper). I think he needs a beating worse than I do!
Old 07-28-2011, 07:05 AM   #25
SmokeyNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
But Simon, you told ME just the state of your "collection" this morning...all 2 of them!!!!

Now if anyone want to hit HIM, let me know, and I can provide details (and act as an intermediate shipper). I think he needs a beating worse than I do!
I most certainly do not, but thanks for the thought