Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #1
Volt
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (19)
ERdM Navy (Retired)
Volt has disabled reputation
Default Grand Habano Corojo #5

The Grand Habano Corojo #5... Very nice smoke, I really wish I had banded who gave it to me.

The cut - 10/10 - One of the best caps I have ever seen. Huge, I was able to cut the stick perfectly with the Palio. More cigar rollers should give us a cap this nice to work with.

Light and draw -10/10- Easy draw, perfect. The light went well and teh burn was razor sharp the whole smoke, never even hinted at getting out of line. Produced a smoke amount of 7 on a 10. Plenty to play with but not obnoxious. Some sticks actually produce to much for indoor smoking.

The taste - 8/10 - Can't tell you the flavors, just a nice corojo stick if you like them. It was though absolutly smooth, not one hint of harshness. Easy to pass through the nose. Not mild, closer to a med but not a hint of tobacco harshness. A bit one deminsional but in this smaller size, it didn't get boring. I think any bigger and it would not have been as good a smoke.

I definitly recommend if you passing through the B&M and you see them
Volt is offline   Reply With Quote