Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
rhythm11
Enjoying the Ride

Trading: (3)
Partagas
rhythm11 is on a distinguished road
Default back to the pipe...

I started smoking a pipe when I worked part time at a B&M a few years ago. I was into cigars and didn't know much about pipes and pipe tobacco and knowing that the only way to learn is to try, just like with cigars. The proprietor was a kind old gentleman and sold me my first pipe and corona old boy at cost. I was very thankful. Well, I am not very easy on things and my lighter was sent back for repair and came back better than ever. I enjoyed my pipe so much I bought another one. I came to realize this is common amongst pipe smokers. Life happened and I had to give up working and hanging out at my favorite after work and weekend hangout. I have gotten back into the swing of cigars but wouldn't you know I had broken my pipe lighter again. But the fine folks at the repair service have my lighter and only charged me a nominal fee to fix this badly broken lighter. So I hope to be smoking this pipe tobacco I've been holding onto for a few years real soon!
rhythm11 is offline   Reply With Quote