Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
Dgar

Default First tin...

Picked up my first Tin of tobacco.

Samuel Gawth... 1792 flake, I believe thats the year... Im at the office, cant check...

Smoked a bowl last night, and on the advice of the guy working at the B/M, I mixed the 1792/ 50/50 with a flake I picked up in bulk, called 2010.

I enjoyed the mixture, I burned this bowl till there was nothing but a little white ash left in the bowl, looking forward to trying another bowl tonight.

This B/M dosent carry a lot of tins, but they did have Squadrin Leader, If I enjoyed the 1792 flake, do you think the squadrin leader would be a good next choice for a Tin?

Still learning as a newbie to pipes from cigars, so far I've learned just because it smells all tooty fruity dosent mean its going to taste that way, and just because it smells like shoe polish it dosent mean its going to taste bad either.... currently leaning towards the non aromatics, last week it was the aromatics..... ahh the joy of discovery and being a newbie to the pipes.

Thanks