Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 07-29-2011, 09:21 AM   #41
audio1der

Default Re: Nub holder?

The Sweetness clip. Fashioned by a great BOTL, Sweetness. those who know him, love him (and his handmade clips)

Also, if you have access to medical tools/supplies, these "towel clips' lock closed, never rust and hold a stogie perfectly, more comfortably than anything I've ever tried.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sweetness_Clip.jpg (41.9 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg towelclip.jpg (10.6 KB, 667 views)
Old 07-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #42
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I immediately thought "roach clip". Remember when they gave away roach clips with a big wad of feathers hanging off of them as prizes at all the fairs and carnivals? That's the one I thought of.
Then I thought of the metal corn cob holders that someone posted.
I have no use because my cigars tell me when they're out. All the slobber takes care of that. It's a natural defense against burning my lips.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #43
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I immediately thought "roach clip". Remember when they gave away roach clips with a big wad of feathers hanging off of them as prizes at all the fairs and carnivals? That's the one I thought of.

Scott, those were for the girls and they were supposed to be clipped in their hair. I bet you guys also made bongs out of cans.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #44
dwoodward
Gentlemen, you may smoke!

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (26)
HUpmann
dwoodward will become famous soon enoughdwoodward will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post

Go RAMBO style!
Just what every man needs. A nice relaxing cigar paired with a huge can of Monster.

dwoodward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #45
Blak Smyth
Think Blue!

First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodward View Post
Just what every man needs. A nice relaxing cigar paired with a huge can of Monster.

And a knife!
Old 07-29-2011, 02:08 PM   #46
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjirons69 View Post

Scott, those were for the girls and they were supposed to be clipped in their hair. I bet you guys also made bongs out of cans.
That's them, Jamie. A can and the screen out of the sink faucet was perfectly acceptable.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #47
Hippiebrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
That's them, Jamie. A can and the screen out of the sink faucet was perfectly acceptable.
Actually, just a can and a pocketknife, or an apple and a pocketknife of a...
I was an industrious little stoner once. Now I'm not even very industrious...old age sucks.