Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough
Default Need help in Georgia/Florida to locate abducted 8 month old

I attend a class with a group each Sunday after our regular service and became somewhat acquainted with a couple that recently started coming. On Dec. 23rd, the father took their 8 month old child from Indy and has been gone ever since. He's been seen in Nashville/Atlanta and it's believed that he may have gone to Florida as well.

The mother has had quite an ordeal fighting the police and court system in order for the father to be held in contempt for literally kidnapping his own child. He was last reported to be seen in an Atlanta homeless shelter last weekend without the child, which is quite alarming because he's so protective of him because he wouldn't even leave him into the hands of the nursery at church.

Anyway, I thought I'd put this out there to share for anyone in the southeast region to maybe network with anyone in the area for those who may come into contact with any churches, homeless shelters, kitchens, etc. to those where homeless people might come into contact. The police seem to be doing very little to help her and she's a wreck as you can imagine.

Here are some flyers attached, a facebook page, and a news story about the situation to help get the word around to anyone in the region.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-break...,3466512.story

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...71390492896739

The odds are small, but the more people on the lookout for this guy, the better. He's a big guy and one you would definitely remember if you ever saw him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missing1.jpg (62.4 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg missing2.jpg (55.7 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg missing3.jpg (42.0 KB, 189 views)
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Superbad
Have My Own Room

First Name: Bobby
Trading: (53)
PL
Superbad has a spectacular aura aboutSuperbad has a spectacular aura aboutSuperbad has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Need help in Georgia/Florida to locate abducted 8 month old

I will keep an eye open. That is awful. If someone took one of my kids, well they better hope I didn't find them....
Old 01-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Need help in Georgia/Florida to locate abducted 8 month old

This is tragic.

Will keep the mother and all in my prayers.