Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Scotch/Whiskey Glass GB

Starting fresh from this thread http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23011

I've been in contact with the same company that Al spoke with and have gotten this rolling. I started a new thread so we can find out who really wants glasses now as the other thread is a little dated.

The MAX price for non-etched glass will be $8.00+shipping. The price will go down if we get enough commitment.

Picture of the glass

The company is looking into doing an etched version of the glass with "Cigar Asylum" etched into the glass in the same font as at the top of the page. I will know by the end of next week how much that will cost.

What I need from you guys is to post on here how many glasses you want. This will get us a final price on glasses and shipping.The company will be shipping to each of you because if I did we'd have a lot of broken glasses. There will be 2 lists, one for plain and one for etched. Keep a running total at the bottom.

By adding your name to the list it is a firm agreement to buy(for the plain glass, etched at the moment is interest). There won't be extra glasses made and we need a definite number so we can get a price.

Plain
1. GreekGodX-2

Total-2

Etched
1. GreekGodX-2

Total-2