Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Cigars with mineral/soil notes?

Hey all!

So I'm getting close to rounding up most of the cigars I need (NEED I say! Not want!) for vacation in June. I have lots of great corojos, chocolately maduros, CCs, and so on. I feel like I have most of my bases covered, except for one I've been interested in.
I know most often the mineral/soil/dirt notes a lot of people mention in their reviews play second fiddle to more predominate notes like pepper, cedar, coffee, etc. What I'm wondering is if there are any cigars/blends that really showcase the more earthy/mineraly notes I mentioned? I've googled and searched for such, but often just brings up results about the soil the tobacco is grown in, haha.
So I figure who better to ask than all of you? Can any of you recommend any cigars that have a lot of those kinds of notes? Preferably full or medium-full bodied cigars but open to any kind of wrapper! So far really the only one I could think of would maybe be My Father Le Bijou.
A big thanks in advance for any and all recommendations!!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote