Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 03-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #81
JKMaxInc

Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post

They keep pulling me back IN!
OLS, I'm sorry your smiley faces feel that way. I'm not going to try to convince you. I will say Sam's Club works off of volume and keeps low margins. When products sit on their floor too long they actually lose money from not putting new items on the floor that could be selling.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #82
RonC

now $120 at my local sams
Old 06-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #83
edngray

Just bought one of these online. Total price, shipping and taxes included 97.36.

ITEM QTY GIFT SHIPPING METHOD PRICE
JKMax Wine Rack/Humidor - 752617 1 No Standard $76.00
Shipment 1 Total (Paid Online): $97.36
Old 08-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #84
OnlyDryReds
Driving around aimlessly

First Name: Rob
Trading: (12)
Trinidad
OnlyDryReds is on a distinguished road

Also bought one online, not bad looking, but did anyone notice the large gap on the door? Anyone come up with solution to seal without taking away from the looks?
OnlyDryReds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #85
AECUSN

For a $100, I may take a look. My wife wants a nice wine rack, and I could use the extra space... sounds like a win-win!
Old 08-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #86
debatable

Can't seem to find these locally anymore ... I had picked about a month ago for $180. It is quite a nice piece. Definitely worth it around the $200 range or below!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:22 AM   #87
debatable

Good Stuff! ... perfect wine rack!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #88
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

I just bought TWO! WOW what a seal. I can see right into it from the side!
I can check on my cigars without opening the door. Perfect!

And I LOVE the addition of a wine rack?? Cigars and wine? PERFECT.

I wanted one with a magazine rack, but NO SUCH LUCK
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #89
Rozman

I bought one of these after it was recduced to $155 and it does have minor issues with maintaining humidity in the wine cabinet area. I used a small piece of weather stripping near the upper left of the door and it holds better humidity using two of the provided plastic humidifiers than the top does.

I enjoy the look of this Humidor and the nice size of the shelf in the wine rack to store sealed boxes and reused cherry humidors that we keep full until I need to restock the upper level.

I find it to be a good value.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #90
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozman View Post
I bought one of these after it was recduced to $155 and it does have minor issues with maintaining humidity in the wine cabinet area. I used a small piece of weather stripping near the upper left of the door and it holds better humidity using two of the provided plastic humidifiers than the top does.

I enjoy the look of this Humidor and the nice size of the shelf in the wine rack to store sealed boxes and reused cherry humidors that we keep full until I need to restock the upper level.

I find it to be a good value.
Welcome.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #91
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Simply and utterly amazing.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #92
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

I think the factory in China where these are made has an army of Chinese state-sponsered cyber terrorists using their skills, and bad translators, to try and convince us of the amazing quality of their product.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:41 AM   #93
Da_Plumber

Hi guys just an update on that humidor i bought the last two from sams in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and i only paid 65 dollars a piece lol for 65 bucks this thing looks great in my living room and holds humidity just fine not a bad buy. It took a while to season but its perfect. i gave the other to my brother and he loves it. i have about 75 cigars in the to of that humidor.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #94
pnoon
YNWA

RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Plumber View Post
Hi guys just an update on that humidor i bought the last two from sams in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and i only paid 65 dollars a piece lol for 65 bucks this thing looks great in my living room and holds humidity just fine not a bad buy. It took a while to season but its perfect. i gave the other to my brother and he loves it. i have about 75 cigars in the to of that humidor.
Welcome.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:49 AM   #95
pnoon
YNWA

RA

Seems we have an awful lot of one time posters coming into this thread to tell us how wonderful this humidor is.

For me, it has accomplished quite the opposite.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #96
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

My friend bought one. It makes him coffee every morning, fetches his newspaper, and gives him a back-rub before bed.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #97
poriggity
Cigar Zombie Fo Life!

First Name: Scott
Trading: (13)
poriggity will become famous soon enoughporiggity will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
Seems we have an awful lot of one time posters coming into this thread to tell us how wonderful this humidor is.

For me, it has accomplished quite the opposite.

Bearded Dad Blog
poriggity is offline   Reply With Quote