Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2015, 05:36 PM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Thank you

I'd just like to take a second to thank Peter and Tom, to thank Dave, Julian, James, to thank Gerry, Dave and Mo as well as Frank and Týr.

I have seen many cigar boards out there but none of them were as comfortable to me as the Cigar Asylum.

The Asylum fits me like a glove, I have made many many friends here, I have met dozens of people from around the country, hell around the world because of this board, friendships that I'm sure will last a lifetime, I have learned more about cigars here that even I can believe and that's only scratching the surface, looking at other sites you find that real information is scarce, most of the time what you find are fishers, beggars, people trying to one up each other and drama, things you don't find here and good riddance.

I'd just like to thank not only those people above but all of you that are here, that make this place more than just a cigar board, people here supply such a wealth of information, always willing to answer questions and help out, and are not only some of the most generous people I have ever met, it's a community of people that actually give a damn about each other.

I think we all take Peter and Tom for granted at times, it's easy to do to be honest, but when you really think about it this is a two man operation for the most part and the fact that we can take them for granted is actually proof at what a great job they do keeping our community up and running and drama free.

So thank you Tom and Peter and I'd like to thank all of the other inmates here, for your humor, wisdom. generosity caring and compassion. My life has been made better by the Cigar Asylum and that's no joke.

Oh and Scott take your pills!
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote