Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Old 05-01-2017, 06:50 PM   #1
Hippi3Slay3r
ಥ_ಥ

First Name: Kyle
Trading: (22)
Bolivar
Hippi3Slay3r will become famous soon enoughHippi3Slay3r will become famous soon enough
Default 2017 Chicago pipe show

I'm thinking of going on Sat may 6 is anyone else headed out? Also any veterans of the show have any tips or vendors I should be on the look out for?
Old 05-01-2017, 07:38 PM   #2
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2017 Chicago pipe show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r View Post
I'm thinking of going on Sat may 6 is anyone else headed out? Also any veterans of the show have any tips or vendors I should be on the look out for?

Well, lucky you Kyle I've never been to the Chicago show myself, but I do understand that it is "the" show. If you've not Google'd the show for a YouTube video (which I'm sure you have by now), there are a few and kind of gives you a flavor.

If I was going, one vendor I'd like to visit would be Steve Fallon's (Pipestud) table at the show. He should have some new and estate pipes, plus some consignment type of tobacco's available.

If there's a pipe maker by the name of Todd Harris at the show, you deserve to stop by his table as well. Dam good pipe maker.

Have fun Kyle!!!
Old 05-02-2017, 08:31 AM   #3
Hippi3Slay3r
ಥ_ಥ

First Name: Kyle
Trading: (22)
Bolivar
Hippi3Slay3r will become famous soon enoughHippi3Slay3r will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2017 Chicago pipe show

I have indeed watched a few videos now and I can say it looks like a really good time. Lots of great vendors and people to meet I can't wait.