Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 06-09-2009, 08:23 AM   #201
Doogie

Default Re: Good morning Post and sports update

go Yankees
Old 06-10-2009, 03:49 AM   #202
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is brewin'. Well, the Yankees got beat last night by the Red Sox 7 - 0 and the two teams will be back at tonight at 1910 (7:10pm) again. It's Wang vs. Wakefield on the mound, hopefully the Bombers bats do a little better this evening. I hope everyone has a great "Hump Day" and gets to enjoy a favorite stogie or two or.......
Old 06-10-2009, 06:26 AM   #203
Doogie

Good morning Charlie. Pit bet Det to force game 7, the Magic won game 3
Old 06-11-2009, 03:52 AM   #204
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's hittin' the spot. Well, the Yankees lost again last night to their nemesis Boston Red Sox 6 - 5. They were down early and tried fighting back but came up short by 1 rin to tie. The two teams will be back at it for one more game tonight at 1910 (7:10pm) and hopefully we don't get sweeped in Boston again. Well, since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a primo stick or two while watching the game. If you have the time and you're close by, come on over and join in on the fun. See you tonight Doog, I'll be there around 1900 (7pm). Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well.........
Old 06-11-2009, 05:53 AM   #205
Doogie

I'm going to a drew estate event at Buttheads ( Danbury ) first. may be late myself
Old 06-12-2009, 03:52 AM   #206
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. We had a good time last night at Schlesingers enjoying primo sticks and catching up on what's been happening with everyone lately. Well, the Yankees got swept by the Red Sox and now they are coming home to take on the Mets this weekend. Hopefully they can do better this weekend and turn things around. Tonight is game 7 of the NHL Stanley Cup finals with Pittsburgh taking on Detroit for all the beans, good luck to both team. The NASCAR Sprint Cup racers are in Michigan this weekend and hopefully the weather holds up and they get the race in on time. Any how, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........

T.G.I.F.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:05 AM   #207
Doogie

Can't wait for the game tonight
Old 06-13-2009, 07:08 AM   #208
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, if you caught the game or saw the final hit on Sport Center (ESPN), the Yankees won 9 - 8 on an error in the bottom of the 9th inning:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...=.jsp&c_id=nyy

The two teams will be back at it today at 1610 (4:10pm) and hopefully it will be another great game as last night. Today is the TESB Herf & Benefit in Kingston, NY at the Uptown Cigar Shop. It looks like I'll be attending as our plans have changed:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...howtopic=57443

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys..........
Old 06-15-2009, 03:49 AM   #209
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, it's Monday and the coffee is on. Had a great time this weekend at Uptown Cigars for the TESB Herf and fund raiser. Got to meet a number of new S / BOTL from all over and everything was outstanding. Yesterday the Yankees beat up on the Mets 15 - 0 and Mark Martin won the NASCAR race in Michigan after Jimmie Johnson and Greg Biffle ran out of gas with 2 laps to go. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of their favorites through out it.......
Old 06-16-2009, 03:49 AM   #210
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Not much happened yesterday except for a lot of rain with some thunder and lightning mixed in with it. The Yankees were off yesterday and they take on the Washington Nationals here in the Bronx at 1905 (7:05pm) this evening. C.C. Sabathia is on the mound tonight and hopefully he has a good game and the Bombers score a "W". I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........
Old 06-17-2009, 04:26 AM   #211
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees won last night and they'll be back at it with the Nationals again at the same time and place as last night, 1905 (7:05pm). I have plans to go to Thursday's day game with my buddy Bill (Bravo Lima) but it looks like rain. Either way we're going to the game and if they reschedule it, no harm no loss as we'll smoke a couple of primo sticks and sip a couple of suds in the Bronx. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great "Hump Day" and gets to smoke a favorite or two or.......
Old 06-17-2009, 06:40 AM   #212
Doogie

enjoy the game Thurs
Old 06-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #213
VTDragon
Feeling at Home

First Name: Gary
VTDragon is on a distinguished road

Enjoy the game. Remember they need to keep winning to keep pace with the East leading Sox.

An expert is a person who knows enough about what's really going on ... to be scared.
VTDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:45 AM   #214
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. Well, the Yankees came up short last night loosing 3 - 2 to the Nationals and hopefully they can get today's game in which is scheduled for 1305 (1:05pm). The weather doesn't look too favorable as it's already raining out but we're still going down to the stadium. If they call it for rain, we can exchange our tickets for another game as most likely they won't postpone an inter-league game especially a Yankees / National game. We'll stop at Tino's Deli http://tinosdeli.com/ on Arthur Avenue and grab lunch and then head over to the stadium and probably grab a beer at Stan's Sports Bar which is right next door. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and stays dry........
Old 06-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #215
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and a big TGIF is well deserved!!! Yesterday, was a wet one down in the Bronx and after the broadcasters kept on postponing the start, we made a decision at 1600 (4pm) to head back up to the West Point area. They did finally start the game (5 1/2 hours later) and lost again to the Nationals 3 - 0. The Bombers take on the Marlins this weekend down in Florida starting tonight at 1910 (7:10pm) and I hope the weather is drier down there than it has been up here lately. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys.......

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #216
Doogie

Hey charlie you could have sat in those $2,500 seats if you waited
Old 06-20-2009, 05:48 AM   #217
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on!!! Doog, the Yankees had a Press Release yesterday and are giving us another ticket for Thursday rain delay . Well, the Yanks won last night in Florida 5 - 1 and they are back at it tonight starting at 1910 (7:10pm) with A.J. Burnett starting on the mound for the Bombers. Also, the U.S. Open is back on this morning and hopefully the rain will allow for a little bit of golf to get in as they are calling for 18 to 24 hours of rain with an accumulation of 1" to 2" for possible flooding. The NASCAR truck race got rained out last night in Milwaukee and rescheduled for today at 1330 (1:30pm) and then the Nationwide Series races there tonight at 2000 (8pm). Tomorrow, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races in Sonoma, CA on their annual road race and that starts at 1630 (4:30pm). Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Father's day weekend and get to enjoy a few of your favorites......
Old 06-20-2009, 06:10 AM   #218
dandaman

Goodmorning , 6 day countdown to the NHL draft. go Islanders, #1pick.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:52 AM   #219
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and a big "Happy Father's Day" greeting goes out to all you dads. I hope the weather cooperates today as we have had rain off and on for the past 2 weeks up here in the North East. It would be nice to be able to sit out today and enjoy a primo cigar and BBQ, we can only wish. Anyway, the Yankees lost last night to the Marlins 2 -1 and today at they'll be back at it for the rubber game of the match at 1705 (5:05pm). Also, as I stated yesterday, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racers are in Sonoma, CA on their annual road race and that starts at 1630 (4:30pm). I hope what ever you guys plan to do today includes family and friends, cigars and a glass full of your favorite beverage, enjoy...........

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 03:37 AM   #220
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is brewin'. Between yesterday's crappy weather with the rain off and on late afternoon thru the evening to the Yankees loss to the Marlins 6 - 5, it wasn't the best Father's Day to record. Congrats goes out to Kasey Kahne for winning at Sonoma and giving the current Richard Petty Motorsports its first victory: http://www.nascar.com/
I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a couple of their favorites through out it........