Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
Adrake24
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
Adrake24 is on a distinguished road
Default Cigar room/ventilation

Hello all. I am new to the forum and this will be my first post. I want to apologize in advance as I am sure a question similar to this has been asked 1000 times and thank you in advance for any help. I have been an avid cigar smoker for about 6 years now and my wife and I bought our first house 3 years ago. Always had the vision of putting a cigar room in since the winters here in Indiana aren't pleasant to smoke in. Upstairs I have a gigantic bonus room that I have converted to a man cave (shuffleboard table, bar, poker table). Well there is a kick off of that bonus room of another room I basically use as storage. It's not huge, but plenty big to convert it into enough for me bad a few buddies to smoke in. It's completely enclosed with a door and its about 11 feet long, 6 feet wide, and 10 foot tall. My issue is there is no hvac in this room. No return vents. I'm not real worried about how hot or cold it is in there because it will be utilized mostly when it's chilly outside and that room is typically at a good temp then. I don't want smoke getting out of the room obviously. I have already purchased the hardwood and the carpet is getting ripped up to avoid odor. I have been looking at purifans and all types of air cleansers and different ventilation types. Any ideas on any of those things would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much fellas.

Andy
Adrake24 is offline   Reply With Quote