Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2016, 11:50 PM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Rogue One -

So I was lucky enough to see this tonight, thanks to a brother here, well actually thanks to his wife not wanting to attend, it was one of those "rent the entire theater out" deals his neighbor does every year for Star Wars movies.

To me this was by far the best Star Wars movie to date. Without giving anything away there is more actual fighting and action in this movie than probably all past movies combined. They also did a much better job of trying to convey actual size of things, such as the Death Star, Star Cruisers, etc,.

There are many little shoutouts to the other movies, wether situations, people, random items, dialog, callsigns, etc.

Very enjoyable, it actually made me wonder how the Alliance got so "wimpy" in the short period of time between this movie and A New Hope.

After you see it and you think about it for 3 seconds you can also tell what one of the next standalone stories is going to be.

My favorite overheard conversation was this guy saying to his rather cute girlfriend, "wow they should make a sequel!", to which she replied, they did... 7 of them and most of them sucked.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote