Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 03-20-2014, 09:28 PM   #1
jhedrick83
GO VOLS!

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (0)
jhedrick83 is on a distinguished road
Default Today's pickup

So after staying up late last night to watch my Vols pull one out, then not being able to sleep from the excitement I was dragging a bit today. I got all the work done I needed to and headed home to sit outside, watch more basketball, drink and smoke. I usually just smoke from my stash at home but today I decided to stop at a B&M near my office. I went in just to poke around ( I should know better). I grabbed one of these:

I never got a nice Guillotine cutter ( I've got a good V and Punch that I use sometimes), I've been just going through a chain of cheap plastic guillotines. Man I love it fits great in my hand, super sharp too! It is the Xi3. I also snagged a T52 corona doble and a Padron 1964 Monarca Maduro. Neither one made it through the afternoon...

I never had a T52 before and I loved it! Great flavors, awesome burn, perfect draw and of course the usual DE smoke machine.

A great way to wind down a great day and I'm all fired up and ready for the rest of March Madness. Hopefully the Vols will knock off UMass and get a shot a Duke.
jhedrick83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:33 PM   #2
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Today's pickup

The T52 is my favorite NC, at least one of them
The Xikar cutters are awesome, you'll get years of great use from it.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:43 PM   #3
jhedrick83
GO VOLS!

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (0)
jhedrick83 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Today's pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
The T52 is my favorite NC, at least one of them
The Xikar cutters are awesome, you'll get years of great use from it.
My V cutter is a Xikar as well, the only thing I have never bought from them is lighters, so far I have had good luck with the ones I have. It seems like Xikar simply makes good accessories. The lifetime warranty is always a draw too...
jhedrick83 is offline   Reply With Quote