Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Troops Room

Old 08-06-2009, 03:53 AM   #1041
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

First Name: Alex
Trading: (30)
Partagas Army (Disabled Vet)
SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all
Default Re: BAF Cigar Club Banter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fekum View Post
Its a different one. The one you left, I gave to our guys out at a FOB.
at least its not collecting dust.............still need to hear from Joe
hows things going on your end?
Old 08-10-2009, 05:51 AM   #1042
adam7476
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
Montecristo Army (Retired)
adam7476 is on a distinguished road

Just checking in to see how things are going? I am home in NY on leave. I been here for almost a week now. It seems like it def ain't long enough. I am looking to get back and have a good smoke with the club.

Long ash to All.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #1043
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Joe
Trading: (16)
Partagas AirForce (Active)
zitro_joe is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the Herf, I caught a space A yesterday. In Manas right now trying to work a ride back to the states. Stay safe.
zitro_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #1044
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitro_joe View Post
Thanks for the Herf, I caught a space A yesterday. In Manas right now trying to work a ride back to the states. Stay safe.
Have a safe trip, sorry we never got to herf...if you find yourself in FL, look me up
Posted via Mobile Device
SNKBYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:41 AM   #1045
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

Is this still a good address?

FOB BAGRAM
715TH MP CO (HQ)
APO, AE 09354
Old 08-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #1046
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:

FOB BAGRAM
715TH MP CO (HQ)
APO, AE 09354
NO! I'll post "fekum" addy when I get back to FL...he took over the BCC when I left BAF
Posted via Mobile Device
SNKBYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #1047
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:

FOB BAGRAM
715TH MP CO (HQ)
APO, AE 09354
ok here is the BCC addy as promised.......Bill is my replacement

SGT WILLIAM ADAMS
FOB BAGRAM
E CO 7-101
APO, AE 09354
Old 08-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #1048
Sailchaser
Black Ops-SOB

First Name: Chris
Trading: (7)
HUpmann CoastGuard
Sailchaser has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkbyt View Post
ok here is the BCC addy as promised.......Bill is my replacement

SGT WILLIAM ADAMS
FOB BAGRAM
E CO 7-101
APO, AE 09354

A reminder Bump for the new troop addy
Old 08-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #1049
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

care package going out early next week from Duque Cigars (Tom) & the "snkpit" (me)
Old 08-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #1050
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

I'll be sending one out tomorrow as well.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #1051
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

how many BCC members left? about time for Maj E (smokingjoe69) group to leave...........Fekum have you found your grasshopper (replacement) yet?
happy herfing guys
Old 08-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #1052
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

Sent it out on Wednesday. Enjoy.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #1053
Fekum

Im back everyone! I had a string of Internet/Computer problems. Wow has it been an eventful couple of weeks. Last week at our Saturday night "BAF Cigar Club Herf" we had a special guest from the NRA, Phillip Schreier. He gave out NRA coins, donated some cigars to the troops and took some pictures hopefully to write an article about the BCC. Tonight, wow what a night. We had at least 70 people show up. Its was our veteran BCC members last Herf before they return to the great US of A. A few soldiers that formed a band came and performed for us. They played everything all kinds of music. They even had a few soldiers go up and sing (karaoke style). There were burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, chips and drinks. We totally depleted our cigars for the troops stock. We played dominoes, and texas hold-em. Everyone had an outstanding time. It was a really great way to send out our great friends on with a bang. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Everyone with a camera is already in bed. We stayed and played until 0100 in the morning. Great music, great smokes, great N/A beer, great games and even better friends! Everyone is sincerely thankful to all of you that have supported the soldiers for so long. If there is anything that any of us can do for any of you, please ask.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #1054
Fekum

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkbyt View Post
how many BCC members left? about time for Maj E (smokingjoe69) group to leave...........Fekum have you found your grasshopper (replacement) yet?
happy herfing guys
Alex, Tonight was the Warrior gangs last Herf. We have picked up quite a few new members though, with the Warrior guys' replacements getting here and just random others we've met. Havent found a replacement yet.

Thanks for the packages you guys are sending. I will let you know when they get in.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #1055
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:
Im back everyone! I had a string of Internet/Computer problems. Wow has it been an eventful couple of weeks. Last week at our Saturday night "BAF Cigar Club Herf" we had a special guest from the NRA, Phillip Schreier. He gave out NRA coins, donated some cigars to the troops and took some pictures hopefully to write an article about the BCC. Tonight, wow what a night. We had at least 70 people show up. Its was our veteran BCC members last Herf before they return to the great US of A. A few soldiers that formed a band came and performed for us. They played everything all kinds of music. They even had a few soldiers go up and sing (karaoke style). There were burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, chips and drinks. We totally depleted our cigars for the troops stock. We played dominoes, and texas hold-em. Everyone had an outstanding time. It was a really great way to send out our great friends on with a bang. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Everyone with a camera is already in bed. We stayed and played until 0100 in the morning. Great music, great smokes, great N/A beer, great games and even better friends! Everyone is sincerely thankful to all of you that have supported the soldiers for so long. If there is anything that any of us can do for any of you, please ask.
sorry to see it was the last for the Base Ops guys but sounds like they went out w/a bang.........God speed home guys
Quote:
Alex, Tonight was the Warrior gangs last Herf. We have picked up quite a few new members though, with the Warrior guys' replacements getting here and just random others we've met. Havent found a replacement yet.
Thanks for the packages you guys are sending. I will let you know when they get in.
keep me posted on the BCC and support, check w/the Retention NCO and see if the 82nd stuff and flags showed up yet......also keep me posted on the article about the BCC.......I'm sure you'll find a grasshopper soon.....good job being the BCC CEO
Old 08-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #1056
Fekum

Snkbyt, Thanks brother, I appreciate it. Yeah, its going to suck not having those guys around. They have been some really great friends. I really hope to stay in touch with them once they leave. We got together tonight and played poker and dominoes again. Im still waiting for my buddy with the camera to bring his SD Card so I can upload some pics.

So, Saturday night (I forgot to mention this) Maj H brought his camera and at one point during the night after most people had left, he says hes gotta find his camera. Well, me being the nice guy that I am, found it for him, but I waited about 5 minutes to give it to him. As it turns out, you can take alot of pictures of your "ball$" and "bum" in the bathroom in 5 minutes. So I come back out of the bathroom, and its a pretty big camera mind you, and I stuck it in my cargo pocket and had to walk sideways to get past him, because he was up looking all around for his camera. The look on his face said it all too as soon as I saw him. He had that look of worry like, some mother$%^*er took my camera. So I get to my seat and say "here it is, it was under the chips." So he had no clue, he was just relieved that his camera wasn't gone. So tonight, were playing cards and he hadn't shown up yet. Well when he does come, he starts talking about his day and how he got to see a full moon with some friends! It was awesome. Yes for those of you that aren't in the Army, thats how we "roll." Good times.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:42 PM   #1057
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes for those of you that aren't in the Army, thats how we "roll." Good times.
Anything is fair game except for a mans family, his chow, and his mail!! Plus any chance to get a field grade is always good!!
Old 08-31-2009, 01:42 PM   #1058
Fekum

Quote:
Sent it out on Wednesday. Enjoy.
Got zitro_joe's package today! You are the man! Huge thanks from all of the guys in the BCC!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:35 AM   #1059
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

Quote:
Got zitro_joe's package today! You are the man! Huge thanks from all of the guys in the BCC!
Sweet, I tried to put together a variety of smokes.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:01 PM   #1060
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

How was the farewell smoke?