Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Old 05-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
Bubba - NJ
Deep Cherry Finish

First Name: Rolf
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Bubba - NJ is on a distinguished road
Default Duck Fart ?

In honor of my favorite tv show , "The Deadliest Catch" on Discovery channel , I have a question . Has anyone here ever imbibed on the celebratory shot the Captains consume at the beginning of each crab fishing season ? The shot being the "Duck Fart" , equal parts Crown Royale and Bailey's Irish Cream . I'm not 100% sure of the equal parts but by looking at the shot glasses it seems like they are equal . I haven't had one yet but will soon . I do like Bailey's , you could put it on a bumper and it would still be good !
Old 05-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Duck Fart ?

never had it, but it can't be bad!!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
NJ stogie King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ View Post
In honor of my favorite tv show , "The Deadliest Catch" on Discovery channel , I have a question . Has anyone here ever imbibed on the celebratory shot the Captains consume at the beginning of each crab fishing season ? The shot being the "Duck Fart" , equal parts Crown Royale and Bailey's Irish Cream . I'm not 100% sure of the equal parts but by looking at the shot glasses it seems like they are equal . I haven't had one yet but will soon . I do like Bailey's , you could put it on a bumper and it would still be good !

I saw the Deadliest catch episode where they drank the "Duck Fart" the night before they sailed out for some crabin'!! Ever since I saw that episode I really have wanted to try it!! Sounds pretty good!!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
adampc22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
never had it, but it can't be bad!!
u have to remeber them fishing lads are hard blokes it may kill normal blokes like us lol
Old 05-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
NJ stogie King

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampc22 View Post
u have to remeber them fishing lads are hard blokes it may kill normal blokes like us lol

SO TRUE!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #6
SkinsFanLarry

I had my first "Duck Fart" about 18 years ago....I think it was at a bar somewhere in Kentucky.