Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2010, 11:50 PM   #28
King James
Regard Me!

First Name: Jim
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
King James has disabled reputation
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
like I said brother I own both and can gladly post a pic of my macs an pcs after work.
Both are good and both suck in some ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
amen brother. Apple users definitely love to shout to the world how great it is and how superior they are. I always find it funny that my 3 year old winmo phone does things the iphone can't do because hitler locks down everything on there phone.

apple tells it's users what they need and the sheep eat it up. Bah bah flash is bad. LoL. I know cause my master told me. He said to buy some games and some apps. He loves my money and I love giving it to him.

My wife gave up hers recently as she got tired of spending over 100 a month for crappy phone service.
This post about sums it up for me. The stereotypes, half truths, and misstatements in it encompass this entire thread from the PC fanboys.

I don't see any comments in here on how "both are good/bad" I see a lot of Apple Bashing with piss poor reasoning. You don't like it, thats fine.... you can have reasons for it and they can be true or not true it doesn't matter. But when you take the mentality of a group of 13-17 yr olds who get a bit of info about Macs from websites and then project their reasoning for liking apple onto the collective, its slightly irritating.