Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Whee
formerly illinoishoosier

First Name: Sean
Trading: (17)
Partagas
Whee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to behold
Default A Beginner's Guide to....Bourbon

I'm a gin guy. Love the pine tree floats. Martini's with blue cheese stuffed olvies....mmmm mmmm mmmm.

But I don't drink too much of anything, else. So I thought I would start some threads so those of you with experience in various beverages could help those of us less enlightened.

So here's what I am looking for. Post up a good beginning brand of Bourbon. Something to ease into, a "gateway" bourbon if you will. Also, if there is a certain method to drink it, ie neat, on the rocks, straight up, swiggin from the bottle, post that as well.

Any other knowledge that you feel a newbie Bourbon drinker can benefit from, please post that as well.

Push us down the slope....