Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 01-23-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Table Torches (Jetline DT-101)

Been wanting to get a Vector mega pump for some time but when I really looked at it practically I couldn't justify getting one. It really only pays to have it if you have a lot of friends over regularly to smoke cigars which lately hasn't been the case. So, I came across the Jetline DT-101 which is a sort of hydrid torch. It's something practical that you can justify using daily for yourself but also is large enough to handle any mini herf with your friends. The price difference is also a major factor as well. Vectors mega pump can run $100 compared to the jetline at $40. I can't really compare fuel storage as I don't own a vector but i'm fairly sure it stores more but the Jetline is no slouch either and has huge storage itself.

The Jetline runs great with no issues so far plus the leather exterior give it a classy look. I've never been a lighter junkie. I've never owned an ST Dupont which I hear are great but again I just can't justify the cost when I could be buying cigars with that kind of money. I've had a couple colibri's with one purchased and the others gifts and they've all broken down. Don't get me wrong I love beautiful things but I guess it's my fathers nature in me that it has to be practical for me as well. If i'm paying $200 for a lighter to me it has to work on the moon as well as light my cigars and it can NEVER break but that's just my mind. This Jetline on the other hand looks nice and is quite the workhorse. I bought it in sept 2013 and haven't refilled it yet and we're talking a 6+ a day cigar intake so I'm quite happy with it and can definitely recommend it to anyone considering getting something larger in terms of a lighter for home. It also has some portability as well but only as much as a hand grenade in terms of size so I wouldn't hesitate bringing it to a herf for myself and friends to use. The vector I'd have tp pack while the Jetline I could pocket if needed.

Guys, I know I tend to ramble a bit so I apologize for that. Unfortunately it's the only way I know how to communicate that I really like this lighter. My english teachers hated me for turning in 5000 - 10,000 word essays when all that was called for was 500. I was the stephen king of those classes.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #2
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Table Torches (Jetline DT-101)

G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Good looking lighter
Old 01-23-2014, 04:34 PM   #4
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Sweet!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:00 PM   #5
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough

Jason is that a single flame? Just wondering.
MrClean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:03 PM   #6
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

Very nice looking lighter!

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #7
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
Jason is that a single flame? Just wondering.
I believe its a quad flame. That means 4 jeff.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:54 PM   #8
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
I believe its a quad flame. That means 4 jeff.
Thanks Larry!

MrClean is offline   Reply With Quote