Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #521
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is finally on. It was good to see the Yankees win last night in Boston 10 - 3 as well as the Mets winning in the bottom of the 9th 6 - 4. Today, Beth and I along with my niece Amy and nephew Gary are headin' down to the Mets game which starts at 1310(1:10pm). I'll bring a couple of stogies for Gary and I to enjoy and hopefully the Mets win for Beth's sake. Also today, the NASCAR racers will be hittin' the track at Darlington this evening which starts at 1930(7:30pm). It looks to be a full day of fun, I hope everyone else enjoys it as well......
Old 05-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #522
tomc3084
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tom
Trading: (26)
tomc3084 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning to everyone...hope y'all have a great weekend...
Old 05-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #523
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. We had a great day yesterday at Citi Field enjoying the nice weather and watching the Mets win. It was also great to see the Yankees won again in Boston 14 - 3. The Bombers and the Red Sox have the Sunday night game at 2010(8:10pm) and hopefully they can sweep the BoSox once again. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......
Old 05-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #524
Pauly Walnuts

Goodmornin! Hope you all have a great mothers day.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #525
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. I see this morning that the Yankees lost to the BoSox last night 9 - 3 so there was no sweep. With Tampa Bay also losing, we're still a half of a game behind 1st place. The Bombers will be back at tonight in Detroit with the first pitch thrown at 1905(7:05pm). Hopefully they will bounce back with a "W" and take the series as well. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a couple of your best through out it......
Old 05-11-2010, 03:41 AM   #526
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees fell short by a run as they lost to the Tigers 5 - 4. They had the bases loaded in the 8th with no outs and couldn't tie it up at that point. They'll try it again this evening and hopefully the tides turn in the Bombers favor. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......
Old 05-12-2010, 04:00 AM   #527
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour now. Well, the Yankees / Tigers game got rained out last night in Detroit, so they are going to play a double header today with the 1st game starting at 1305(1:05pm) "hopefully". Either way, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or......
Old 05-13-2010, 04:00 AM   #528
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while again. Yesterday, the Yankees lost the first one to the Tigers 2 - 0 and then came back in the double header and won last night 8 - 0. Today, the two teams will be back at it starting around 1305(1:05pm) with C.C. Sabathia starting on the mound for the Bombers. Today being Thursday, we'll most likely be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a cigar or two and catch up on the weeks news. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well......
Old 05-14-2010, 03:59 AM   #529
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and T.G.I.F. Well, the Yankees got rocked again yesterday 6 - 0 and hopefully they get back on a winning track soon. The Twins are in town tonight and the Bombers have A.J. Burnett throwing the first pitch at 1905(7:05pm). Also this weekend, the NASCAR racers will be in Dover, DE startin' this evening with the truck race and finishing up Sunday with the Sprint Cup Series starting at 1300(1pm). Anyway, I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites through out it......
Old 05-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #530
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on. Well, last night's Yankees game was a blast. The Twins intentionally walked Mark Teixeira to load the bases in the 7th and A-Rod hit a grad slam to go ahead 8 - 4 and that was the final score:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...=.jsp&c_id=nyy

Today the two teams will be back at it starting at1305(1:05pm) with Andy Pettitte throwing the first pitch for the Bombers. I saw on Facebook that Israel (uptown_isy) is throwing an impromptu party today at the Uptown Cigar Company in Kingston, NY. Beth and I and hopefully our niece Josie will be heading over to West Point to watch the Army Baseball team (top seed in the Patriot League championship) take on Bucknell (no. 2) this afternoon. I hope everyone that heads up to Isy's place has a great time and that goes for everyone else that is not in the greater Hudson Valley here in New York. Enjoy this great May day......
Old 05-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #531
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is about done. We had my God Daughter Josie stay over last night and had special waffles for breakfast. Well yesterday, Army and Bucknell split the 2 games they played so they will play one more game today at 1300(1pm). The Yankees beat up on the Twins again and Kyle Busch won the Nation Wide Series race at Dover, DE. The Yankees and Twins will play one more game today startin' at 1305(1:05pm) and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will be on FOX startin' at 1300(1pm) as well. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys......
Old 05-17-2010, 03:56 AM   #532
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430(4:30am) as always. Well, the Yankees lost to the Twins yesterday 6 - 3 and will take on the Red Sox tonight here in the Bronx at 1905(7:05pm). Congrats to Kyle Busch and the entire Joe Gibbs team for winning yesterday's NASCAR race in Diver, DE. Also yesterday, Army baseball lost to Bucknell knocking them out of the tournament championship, but the Army lacrosse team went up and stunned Syracuse moving them into the qauarter finals. This week will be a busy one preparing for this Saturday's graduation here at West Point. With the President as the guest speaker, this place will be hotter than the equator. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys it to the max......
Old 05-18-2010, 04:00 AM   #533
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a while. It was a heck of a come back last night for the Yankees in the bottom of the 9th inning giving them a win over the BoSox 11 - 9:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...osmlb_nyamlb_1

The two teams will be back at it this evening at the same time with C.C. Sabathia taking on Josh Beckette. It should be another great pitching duel and hopefully the bats for the Bombers stay hot. Have a great everyone and enjoy......
Old 05-18-2010, 04:08 AM   #534
tomc3084
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tom
Trading: (26)
tomc3084 is on a distinguished road

Goodmonin'!
Old 05-19-2010, 03:46 AM   #535
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is kickin'. Well, the Bombers lost to the BoSox last night 7 - 6 after a couple of errors and a blown save by Mariano. The two teams will be back at one more time this evening starting at 1905(7:05pm) with A.J. Burnett throwing the first pitch of the night. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or........
Old 05-20-2010, 03:42 AM   #536
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees got rocked last night and lost 10 - 6 to the Rays. They will try it again this evening and thime we have Andy Pettitte throwing the 1st pitch at 1905(7:05pm). Today being Thursday, I know that we'll be going out for a cigar or two this evening. The location still has not been locked down, more to follow on that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and get to smoke a favorite cigar sometime during it......
Old 05-21-2010, 03:54 AM   #537
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees battled the Rays through out the entire game and came up short losing 8 - 6. We were at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying primo stogies last night watching the game and I had a feeling that Pettitte just wasn't on his "A" game. Tonight they'll be in Citi Field (Flushing, NY) taking on the Mets at 1910(7:10pm). Let's hope that they break out of this 3 game losing streak and win a few this weekend. Well, tomorrow is the big day here at West Point with Graduation and the President as the guest speaker. We have to have the Emergency Operation Center up and running by 0500(5am) which means a very early start tomorrow. http://www.usma.edu/Garrison/sites/d...ptms_plans.asp Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys......
Old 05-23-2010, 06:27 AM   #538
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. Yesterday's Graduation at West Point went off as planned, there were no problems or hiccups as they say. Then later on, the Yankees lost to the Mets and Curt Busch won the NASCAR All-Star race in Charlotte, NC. Today, the Yankees and the Mets will play the rubber game of the series at 2005(8:05pm) with C.C. Sabathia taking on Johan Santana. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to relax a bit and enjoy a favorite cigar as well......
Old 05-24-2010, 03:46 AM   #539
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and I'm still not in favor of Monday mornings. Well, the Yankees droped a 2nd game in a row to the Mets losing 6 - 4. They are off today and hopefully after a day of rest, they can come back and win one against the Twins on Tuesday. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy a favorite or two through out it......
Old 05-25-2010, 04:02 AM   #540
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. This evening, Bill (Bravo Lima), Scotty, my boss Joe Colombo and myself are headin' down to Flushing, NY to catch the Mets taking on the Phillies in Citi Field. I should be a good game and the weather looks to be great for it. Also, the Yankees are taking on the Twins in downtown Minneapolis this evening with A.J. Burnett on the mound for the Bombers. Hopefully the Yankees can bounce back from their drought and win a few in a row . Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well......