Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
688sonarmen
Shipmate!

First Name: Jake
Trading: (17)
Bolivar Navy (Active)
688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice
Default Barbers

So as I sit here looking at my latest jacked up haircut from the navy exchange it got me thinking. Why the hell do I go there when last time I said why the hell did I go there and what makes a barber a real barber. I usually go to a barber that gives one heck of a high and tight, with a straight razor neck shave with hot shave cream and a scalp massage. Before Groton I went to one that was run by two old ass men. It smelled funny was poorly lit and the conversation revolved around the weather, but I ALWAYS got a sat haircut. At the NEX I have to say" nooo can you take some off here, can you ahhh sh$t well never mind I guess that's fine" I'm a man dammit I should not have to say anything about how the barber is to cut my hair. I should just have to sit down look at him grunt and that's it. Then it will be like yeah sure is ........ today.
So what are your thoughts on barbers? Good, bad, painfull, whatever. What makes a barber a barber and the NEX and fantastic f@ckyour hairup a haircut place?

Last edited by 688sonarmen; 03-30-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Unsat haircut
688sonarmen is offline   Reply With Quote