Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2015, 08:27 AM   #1
iaMkcK
Feeling at Home

First Name: Jarrett
Trading: (8)
HUpmann
iaMkcK will become famous soon enough
Default Hey hey hey, long time no see

Hey all! For those that remember me, how's it going? For those that don't.. Well, I am kcK. I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the planet so long ago, but I wound up having some pretty serious health problems. I've been over 300 pounds now for quite some time. Matter of factly, since at least graduation of high school. Being a big boy sure hasn't helped what wound up causing me to slow down on the cigars.

I was on a pretty big roll. Slippery slopin' and smoking anything I could get my hands on. Then I started to realize I was getting heartburn all the time. It took a bit of experimenting, but I eventually figured out the cause. I could wind up getting surgery, but the best advice I've gotten from the Doc is to lose the weight, and see where we are. I'm taking this route.

And now, I've dropped over 40 pounds since Thanksgiving, and I'm finally under 300 pounds for the first time in easily half a decade. Life is starting to turn pretty decent, and the girly and I are looking at buying a house -- but first things first, I'll be looking at clearing up any small debts (And naturally, I have a humidor with hundreds of cigars).

The reason for this post, is to let you guys know that I'm not an idiot. I know I got bombed quite a bit, and I would never sell what I got bombed. I'm going to be going through my collection, and also looking at old pictures and seeing who bombed me what. Before I ever post a sale ad, I'm going to ensure all those cigars go back to who gave to me. And when the time does come, if you notice I put up something that you may have bombed me, send me a pm and I will immediately rectify the issue. The fact is, you guys showed me so much love. I would never try and screw anyone over that showed me so much love.

I also didn't know quite where to post this -- and I sure didn't want to piss off anyone by posting somewhere that this didn't belong.

Either way, I'm still going to keep a treasured box. I can't get rid of all of them. Alas, I can't realistically expect to burn through all these tasty sticks. So, at this point, I'm going into a retirement of sorts. Later down the road, once I get my health problems handled, I may pop up again. For the time being, gotta focus on getting healthy, and making the right choices. I surely cherish the few meet ups I hit up, and the people I've met.

I'll try to not be such a stranger, yeah?