Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 06-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
kzm007

Default WTS: Esquire Magazines from June '07 - October '10

So here's the deal. Upon my 18th birthday, I thought I'd be all manly and get me a gentleman's magazine subscription, and I settled on Esquire. However, I've recently found myself caught up in some other interests, and I just don't have the time to read them as often as I'd like, and the couple of bucks I'm asking for each is going into a fund to cover some medical costs for my next surgery (the bit that insurance won't cover).

I'll be offering the magazines as I get them, until October 2010 when I cancel my subscription, but currently I have June '07 - July '09.

A few of the magazines have minor tears on the covers (nothing big) and one or two have back cover rips if I recall (I know I taped at least one of these) but the majority of them are generally unread - some of the included cologne strips were opened and might show this, but the articles are all intact.

I'm asking around $4 a magazine, and would prefer money order or personal check as payment, as PayP@l fees would just leave me with nothing. Pictures are available upon request, and I'm always around on PM. I'll be updating this thread as magazines are sold, or monthly as I receive the new editions.

Thanks for any interest, guys!

Kegan

Last edited by kzm007; 06-21-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
AAlmeter
F.U.B.O.

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
AAlmeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WTS: Esquire Magazines from June '07 - October

Probably should be in the classifieds section.

And, since I'm a grade A asshole, I'm going to suggest that few will pay newsstand price for used magazines that are of current issue.

Might want to look into a job or even see if some more creative financing options are available (even through CA) if poop is hitting the fan for you.
AAlmeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
kzm007

Default Re: WTS: Esquire Magazines from June '07 - October

Well fee free to move it mods, I guess I didn't realize we had a classifieds, since I've never needed to use it.

And as for the price that's why I didn't give an exact one. I figured somebody would want to negotiate. I don't expect $4 a pop for these. It does include shipping, though.

Last edited by kzm007; 06-21-2009 at 09:32 PM.