Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 11-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #21
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great big giant wine vending machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpold View Post
Scott, you're famous! Can I get your autograph?
You may. But you'll have to stand in line with my throngs of loyal subjects and admirers.
And I'm not having sex with you.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #22
cricky101
Micro brew tester

First Name: Chris
Trading: (8)
RA
cricky101 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pektel View Post
Yeah, I'm used to going to liquor stores. The Walmart liquor store is very convenient, and awesome prices. And I'm used to running to the liquor store on Saturday if I need something on Sunday
I'm pretty used to being out on Saturday night and having to run to the liquor store to pick up something for Sunday football games
Old 11-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #23
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I might try this monster out a bit later if I get to go to the grocery store.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #24
pektel
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Peter
Trading: (28)
LGC
pektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricky101 View Post
I'm pretty used to being out on Saturday night and having to run to the liquor store to pick up something for Sunday football games
Exactly! And the way the vikes are playing, you're gonna need some drinks...
Old 11-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #25
ucla695
Neither here, nor there

Trading: (5)
Montecristo
ucla695 has disabled reputation

Yikes! What a pain in the arse. I guess I've been spoiled with being able to buy any type of alcohol/liquor at the grocery store. Not to mention buying beer and wine at most gas station convenience stores.
ucla695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #26
tx_tuff

I remember back in the day when some Walgreens here had liquor stores, the drug store and liquor store where side by side and had a door between them. But I was to young to buy anything back then LOL.

That machine is crazy!! But pretty cool at the same time. Glad we don't need them here.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #27
Lumpold
Hippy Fascist

First Name: Lumpy
Trading: (3)
Cuaba
Lumpold has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla695 View Post
Yikes! What a pain in the arse. I guess I've been spoiled with being able to buy any type of alcohol/liquor at the grocery store. Not to mention buying beer and wine at most gas station convenience stores.
You mean you can't get liquor in gas stations? You should come to the UK... we get beer, wine and liquor!

TAMF,PPAB,ETWWWUTL,LITMPTYCL
Lumpold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #28
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
We can't even get wine or beer at our grocery stores here in MN, and the liquor stores are closed Sundays, too. At least I'm not too far from Wisconsin if I REALLY need to go buy booze on a Sunday.
Wisconsin -- German Lutherans would come unglued if they couldn't get their beer, wine, or Old Fashioned makins' any day of the week.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #29
Wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Wisconsin -- German Lutherans would come unglued if they couldn't get their beer, wine, or Old Fashioned makins' any day of the week.
I'm a Norwegian Minnesotan Lutheran. That means I'll be passive aggressive about not being able to buy booze on Sundays.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #30
cort
◤◢◣◥

First Name: Gary
Trading: (41)
cort has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla695 View Post
cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:50 AM   #31
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort View Post
I'm surprised you don't have to pay a $20 convenience fee and a 44% "I feel like having a beer" tax.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #32
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I'm surprised you don't have to pay a $20 convenience fee and a 44% "I feel like having a beer" tax.
In Texas you don't even have to get out of your car. Drive through "beer barns" are common.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #33
aich75013
Feeling at Home

First Name: Adrian
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
aich75013 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 View Post
In Texas you don't even have to get out of your car. Drive through "beer barns" are common.
And in certain areas, served by girls in bikinis.
aich75013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #34
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 View Post
That's what we have in PA. Plus there's six pack stores everywhere. You can only carry out two six packs at a rime, but you can do it all day If you want to. It just costs a lot more.