Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 04-25-2021, 10:26 AM   #1
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Liga Privada H99

Where do I start. I know where to end.

I’ve enjoyed Ligas for years but I have noticed a definitive decline in quality and flavor over the last several years. The cigar taking the biggest hit IMHO is the T52. UF-13 and Feral Flying pigs have seemed to maintain some decency.

Then came the H99. If you don’t think your Liga experience could get any worse, it did with this stick.

What a failed attempt at a premium cigar. Construction quality is good but thats where the good departs. I really don’t know what Drew Estate was trying to achieve with this turd but they swung and missed across the board. The cigar is literally too terrible to actually attempt to review.

I bought a bundle of Brick House fumas last year. I thought it was the worst cigar I’d ever tried. Until now. The Brick House have actually gotten a bit better. I can tell you this will never achieve anything more than what it is now. It’s blasphemy to even put a Liga label on it.
Old 04-26-2021, 08:07 AM   #2
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Liga Privada H99

Appreciate the warning, Clayton.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 11:39 AM   #3
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Liga Privada H99

I just picked up a T52 about three weeks ago at my B&M. It'll be my first one in over a year. When I smoke it I'll try and remember this thread and make a comment about the quality.