Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 12-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default I need some help making these Troop addresses work...

Hi Guys,
I'm packing troop boxes and I just absolutely cannot get these two addresses to work in the online USPS "Print Shipping Labels" page.
I have tried every combination I can and it's pushed me over the edge.
I haven't had any trouble with the rest of my addresses, just these two.
I thought maybe you guys could mess around and see if you can get the right info in the right fields so it'll accept the addresses.
If you'll then relay the order in which you did it, I'll make notes, send these things, and save the addresses in the right order.
(I should mention that they've worked fine in the past for Richard, so something is weird.)

See what you guys can do, will ya?
Here's the addresses...

CH ANDY JENKS
HHT 4-9 CAVALRY
FOB COBRA
APO, AE 09391

RONNIE MCCARRON
CACI CO
CAMP KALSU IRAQ
APO AE 09312
Old 12-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation
Default Re: I need some help making these Troop addresses work...

Brother- you can't send anything to Iraq anymore as troops will be gone by the New Year. I noticed this actually last month when I tried to ship there. At least the USPS is current and the boxes didn't go over there only to be returned or abandoned- if that is what you checked on your customs form. No more boxes to Iraq.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

That solves one of them, Hugh.
FOB Cobra is in Afghan. I just did some looking and I think it changed it's name to FOB Tinsley. I'll pm thejenks and see what's up.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

And I just searched thejenks14's posts and he's on his way home and their address shut down.
So that solves that.
Thanks guys!!!