Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Networking

Old 07-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
itsme_timd
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Tim
Trading: (3)
ERdM
itsme_timd will become famous soon enough
Default Job Opportunity - Wireless Installers for Nationwide Nokia Install Pro

Hey B/SOTL, I don't make it around here much but I just landed a large project and I'm trying to use every method I can to get the word out. We could need as many as 30 people for this project. I've pasted some details below. If anyone has any questions feel free to post here, PM me or email me directly. Thanks!

Oh, and if you look at this and it's not a fit for you please feel free to pass it along. A bump for exposure is appreciated as well.

NOKIA INSTALLATION PROJECT

Project Summary: We have a current need for skilled installation personnel to install Nokia equipment in several locations around the US. Market locations included Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, St. Louis and Minnesota.

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: Approximately 6 months

# of Openings: 20-30

Requirements:
  • Candidates for this project should be very familiar with installing a variety of cellular communications equipment including associated racking and cabling.
  • Techs must provide their own hand tools
  • Must have reliable transportation
  • Laptop computer with Windows XP or higher, MS Office or equivalent and MS Visio.
  • Cellular phone with nationwide coverage
  • GPS is recommended
  • Must be willing to work in any of the markets as assigned (If you have a market preference please let us know but there are no guarantees we’ll be able to accommodate each request.)

Compensation: All-inclusive hourly rate dependent on experience. Rate includes wages, per diem and mileage up to 500 miles per month. Mileage over 500 miles will be reimbursed at $.52/mile. You must keep a detailed mileage log to be reimbursed for mileage.

Training:
All personnel selected for this project will be given Nokia training. The cost of training will be covered for you and you will be reimbursed for approved travel expenses if you are required to travel for training.

To apply:
Please email resume to tdennis@solusresources.com for further consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.