Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #1
Flynnster
Life's too short Swishers

Trading: (7)
Flynnster has a spectacular aura aboutFlynnster has a spectacular aura about
Default Casa Fuente Thoughts

Hey everyone. I know a lot of our members end up on Vegas and wonder about Casa Fuente, and while I'm sitting at their bar I thought I'd share some thoughts.

Very welcoming and inviting. 7:30 on a Tuesday night of the final game of the world series and it's about half full. Nice atmosphere. Not too loud. But not dead silent like some lounges. Couple TVs but not overwhelming.

Bigger cigar selection than I expected, along with the regular Fuente I expected obviously lots of their higher end sticks. More opus than I've seen in one place. And a special line of Casa Fuente cigars. I was told opus x filler with three different wrapper options. I went with the classic orange band. Along with their stuff. A nice collection of high end offerings from other brands.

Drinking a mojito right now. I was surprised to see a real short list of rums, but a large whiskey selection, including a lot of Japanese offerings.

Overall, worth a stop. A bit expensive but nothing crazy, and it's a very comfortable spot.
Flynnster is offline   Reply With Quote