Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 12-16-2015, 03:18 PM   #1
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default For Sons of Anarchy Fans

I'm playing Fallout 4 and found a file on a computer about Opie. Apparently he escaped that little altercation in prison and SAMCRO was able to send him through time to Boston in the year 2077.
I like how they combined the first name of the character with the last name of the actor who played him.

Old 12-16-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Sons of Anarchy Fans

That game looks cool on commercials.
I meant to see if there was a pc version...

Problem is, I'm sure I can't play it. Video games got way too smart for me about 5-10 years ago. Last time I tried to play Madden I thought I'd need to take a college course.
Old 12-16-2015, 03:56 PM   #3
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

I'm playing it on PC. I like using the keyboard and mouse. I could never adjust to all the different buttons on the Playstation controllers so I pretty much stick to PC.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:29 PM   #4
sikk50
Just Bored Really...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (13)
LGC
sikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of light

I've heard about that. Haven't found it yet though