Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Old 02-20-2018, 11:02 AM   #1
Hippi3Slay3r
ಥ_ಥ

First Name: Kyle
Trading: (22)
Bolivar
Hippi3Slay3r will become famous soon enoughHippi3Slay3r will become famous soon enough
Default Ipsd 2018

International Pipe Smoking Day on February 20. Pipe smokers everywhere will "raise their pipes together to foster friendship, benevolence, and tranquility across all borders," according to the United Pipe Clubs of America. -PipesMagazine.

Lots of good sales today P&C has 20% their entire site tough of the 20 or so blends I looked at only 1 was in stock..

Ill also be popping open a 8oz tin of 2011 Exhausted Rooster to get the day going, hope everyone has a beautiful day.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #2
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ipsd 2018

smoking pipes has 10% off
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #3
jjmitchem
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jim "Chappy"
Trading: (3)
Army (Active)
jjmitchem will become famous soon enoughjjmitchem will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ipsd 2018

Happy IPSD!!

Enjoying some McC 5100 in my new Meerschaum lined pipe I just bought for my deployment. Also made a bunch of these tampers to hand out with the giveaway pipes Im bringing