Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-23-2014, 06:29 AM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default 1963-1967 Corvette Body molds

My boss is always telling me that he wants me to do some graphic layout for these, or take pictures of them,
and this morning he wanted me to think of some kind of way to build display stands for them so he could sell them.
If you are selling something like this, though, you don't throw money at the problem, at least that's what I think.
The real issue is that he doesn't want to put a price on them because they are kind of priceless, and the price
needs to be determined by a buyer who wants them coming to terms with a seller who wants to sell them.
Anyone who has a GENUINE interest in these need only PM me and I can get you in touch with the boss.
I'd like to say 'here's the price' and sell em on WTS....but he wouldn't give me a price. So I will just show them
and if someone wants em, I can get you in touch with their daddy.

What you see before you is a fiberglass mold set for the 1963-1967 Corvette. In all of my Facebuuk friends I
doubt there is a single person that can USE these. In the asylum, I bet there are a dozen. In theory, this is
a license to print money. This photo makes them look like a toy; I assure you these are full size car body panel molds.
Just looking at them laid out like this makes me salivate, lol. Hope these appeal to one of you.

Last edited by OLS; 05-23-2014 at 06:40 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote