Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 08-15-2010, 07:03 PM   #21
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Major Wright looked excellent in the Bears' pre-season game last night, maybe the only bright spot.....Go Gators!
Major is a BA Gator. Guys like that who bring it without regard to their bodies amaze me!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 07:15 PM   #22
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator View Post
Major is a BA Gator. Guys like that who bring it without regard to their bodies amaze me!!!
He is definitely BA. Speaking of BA gators, its Tebow first preseason game tonight! should be playing most of the second half i imagine
Old 08-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #23
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold

Just watched Tebows first series as a pro. Not too bad. He made a nice pass in the flat, had a good handoff, and then had a very nice pass dropped.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #24
Powers

Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Quote:
Just watched Tebows first series as a pro. Not too bad. He made a nice pass in the flat, had a good handoff, and then had a very nice pass dropped.
Nice. If hardwork and perseverance can make a good NFL QB Tebow will be successful. Be sick if him and Harvin ever wind up on the same team
Old 08-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #25
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320 View Post
Nice. If hardwork and perseverance can make a good NFL QB Tebow will be successful. Be sick if him and Harvin ever wind up on the same team
I am actually a little worried about Percy. The word on the street is he had some problems at Fla and what has happened since doesn't produce much confidence.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #26
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
I am actually a little worried about Percy. The word on the street is he had some problems at Fla and what has happened since doesn't produce much confidence.
Yeah i heard that. He's also a little dinged up right now i think but he was nothing short of stellar when i played last year. Hopefully he can solve the off the field issues, get healthy and he'll be a perennial all-star
Old 08-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #27
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation

Quote:
Feel the same way bro. A bunch of over paid divas in my book. I still watch a few here and there but just cause I enjoy football in general. But watching a bunch of talented kids with something to prove at a school with a hundred years of tradition and pageantry being cheered on by a nut for his team like myself?!?! Thats what I'm talking about baby

See how easily I can get carried away.....is it Sept 4th yet???

Ditto, baby!!!

And, it's that support of tradition, and the appreciation of the heartfelt efforts placed on the field by the student athletes that makes college football so big. That tradition with U of A and AU is, IMO, the main reason that Birmingham will never have a successful NFL team (plus the fact we don't have the size to support one, even if the demand was truly there)!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:24 AM   #28
ir13
PSHC - T1nyH@

Trading: (44)
HUpmann
ir13 is a jewel in the roughir13 is a jewel in the roughir13 is a jewel in the rough

Go cocks!
Old 08-16-2010, 11:29 AM   #29
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

Just about time to get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #30
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle View Post
Just about time to get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
looking forward to the showdown in Tuscaloosa brother!
Old 08-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #31
rizzle
Order Restored

Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
looking forward to the showdown in Tuscaloosa brother!
No doubt. We get Penn State the second week and then we've got y'all coming in early October...some good matchups to get the year started.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #32
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
No doubt. We get Penn State the second week and then we've got y'all coming in early October...some good matchups to get the year started.
Roll, Tide! Tebow Looked Good The Other Nite! 1st Touchdown In The Pros, Ran Through 2-3 Defenders Just Like His Old College Days.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #33
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
I'll be rootin' for ya against Joe Pa! Ya'll have been making us proud whoopin' up on VT two years in a row. Ya'll beat Penn State and Auburn takes care of Clemson at home, the SEC will be sittin' pretty
Old 08-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #34
JDTexan
College Football Fanatic

First Name: Justin
Trading: (3)
JL
JDTexan is on a distinguished road

As a Big 12 guy it is hard to see how strong the SEC is going to be this year and how weak my conference is going to be.
JDTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #35
ir13
PSHC - T1nyH@

HUpmann
ir13 is a jewel in the roughir13 is a jewel in the roughir13 is a jewel in the rough

The SEC is always strong compared to the other conferences
Old 08-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #36
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDTexan View Post
As a Big 12 guy it is hard to see how strong the SEC is going to be this year and how weak my conference is going to be.
Your telling me. I'm going Grad school up at Clemson and have to watch the Almost Collegiate Conference (AKA the ACC) every saturday!
Old 08-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #37
ir13
PSHC - T1nyH@

HUpmann

Quote:
Your telling me. I'm going Grad school up at Clemson and have to watch the Almost Collegiate Conference (AKA the ACC) every saturday!
You can come down and watch some SEC action in Columbia instead of the ACC Crap
Old 08-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #38
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

So, what about that reporter, Renee Gork I think her name, who grabbed a cap to cover her head from the rain before she went to cover an Arkansas press conference . . . but, being a UF grad, she just happened to grab a Gators one. Did she catch flak for it? Actually, she GOT FIRED!!

Sheesh. There's being a fan, then there's just being freakin' clinically insane.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #39
rizzle
Order Restored

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
So, what about that reporter, Renee Gork I think her name, who grabbed a cap to cover her head from the rain before she went to cover an Arkansas press conference . . . but, being a UF grad, she just happened to grab a Gators one. Did she catch flak for it? Actually, she GOT FIRED!!

Sheesh. There's being a fan, then there's just being freakin' clinically insane.
The Hogs have made her an offer...change your name to Renee Pork and you may have your job back.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #40
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
The Hogs have made her an offer...change your name to Renee Pork and you may have your job back.