Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 06-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
kaelaria
Cigarobsession.com Baby!

First Name: Bryan
Trading: (3)
HUpmann
kaelaria is on a distinguished road
Default CAO La Traviata Radiante Cigar Review Video

This 6×52 sick offers an extremely oily, toothy rich dark chocolate wrapper with tight seams, minimal veins and a sweet chocolate and earth aroma. First light reveals a very oily medium bodied earthy flavor with a ton of rich smoke and a perfect draw. The first third develops to a mild-medium body or slightly sweet and nutty earth with a deep finish. 50 min in at the 1/2 way point flavors were very consistent, however the stick liked to tunnel and went out prompting a relight without further incident. The stick ended at 1:35 with slightly different but overall consistent flavors at the last third, moving to a slight caramel and nut combo, with the same great smoke draw and finish. Photography by BG Pictures. Video on the site.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
ujponds
Homer Joe

First Name: Mark
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
ujponds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CAO La Traviata Radiante Cigar Review Video

Great review. I've been obsessed with these for a few months now and I think you summed it up perfectly. I have smoked about 2 boxes of these in the 5x50 and 6x52 and really haven't had the tunnel and relighting issues. I have found these to be very consistant with the exception of one dud that may have been my fault when my old desktop was moved too close to the AC.
ujponds is offline   Reply With Quote