Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 10-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #41
TheTraveler
giggity giggitty

First Name: Jonathan
Trading: (12)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
TheTraveler has a spectacular aura aboutTheTraveler has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: On Line Cigar Info

Here are a couple of links:

Info: Hyman's National Cigar Museum http://www.cigarhistory.info/Site/NCM_HOME.html

This museum website has some very interesting information. Check it out!

Event: Cigar-Con West (in CA) http://www.cigcon.com/

Last edited by TheTraveler; 10-28-2009 at 07:56 AM.
TheTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #42
stogiereport

Great Thread

Please add:

www.stogiereport.com

I think you'll enjoy teh fact taht most of these websites can be found on one page and it updates itself all day, everyday.

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 AM   #43
newlifetaxidermy

I have dealt with a couple vendors lately that need to have a shout out.

www.bestcigarprices.com

I was able to purchase a box of a certain brand that has manufacturers pricing control (so I won't mention what it is) for way less than I could find elsewhere. I received free shipping and a free 5pk of their house blend (Kensington Maduro Churchill by Alec Bradley)

www.tobaccolocker.com

I found a box of LFD Ligero L-500 Cabinet Oscuro for $125 with free shipping.

I called both retailers to make sure the items were indeed in stock. Both confirmed in stock status. I ordered online and the orders were shipped that afternoon. Could not have asked for better service.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #44
kenstogie
following the whiterabbit

Trading: (3)
Army (Active)
kenstogie will become famous soon enough

This has got "STICKY" written all over it. JMHO.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:39 AM   #45
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj's Cigar View Post
We sell cigar online provide Wholesale Cigars, Premium Cigars and Discount Cigars at cheap and lower price.

http://www.ajscigar.com/
As the "world's leading Online Cigar Store", has anyone here used AJ's? I would love to hear a testimonial from someone.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #46
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj's Cigar View Post
We sell cigar online provide Wholesale Cigars, Premium Cigars and Discount Cigars at cheap and lower price.

http://www.ajscigar.com/
Curious as to how your profile shows you located in the USA, yet you sell Cuban cigars? Isn't that illegal?

Your IP number registers in Pakistan, is that a big hotbed for Cuban cigars?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #47
devkat

Hi all,
Has anyone had any dealings with nhcigars.com?
I am in Aus and went a bit cigar mad a few weeks ago and bought from this retailers before finding CA and the forums.
I am still waiting 3 weeks later....
Cheers

Last edited by pnoon; 02-10-2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: cleanup to comply with CA rules
Old 02-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #48
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

First Name: Chutney
Trading: (66)
RG
NCRadioMan has disabled reputation

nh is cool but please re-read the forum rules, my friend. Public Cuban cigar vendor discussion is prohibited in the Asylum.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:57 AM   #49
devkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan View Post
nh is cool but please re-read the forum rules, my friend. Public Cuban cigar vendor discussion is prohibited in the Asylum.
Bugger!
Thanks for that, consider it forgotten.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #50
Miket156

Smile Re: On Line Cigar Info

Quote:
by Newlifetaxidermy:

I have dealt with a couple vendors lately that need to have a shout out.

www.bestcigarprices.com

I was able to purchase a box of a certain brand that has manufacturers pricing control (so I won't mention what it is) for way less than I could find elsewhere. I received free shipping and a free 5pk of their house blend (Kensington Maduro Churchill by Alec Bradley)

www.tobaccolocker.com

I found a box of LFD Ligero L-500 Cabinet Oscuro for $125 with free shipping.

I called both retailers to make sure the items were indeed in stock. Both confirmed in stock status. I ordered online and the orders were shipped that afternoon. Could not have asked for better service.
Hey THANKS for posting this information!

I've dealt with Bestcigarprices.com and they have competitive prices and great service. I haven't stumpled across tobaccolocker.com so I appreciate you posting this company.

I've spent a fair amount of time looking up prices on La Flor Dominicana cigars and Bestcigarprices has many of them in stock and when they are not in stock, their website states they are not in stock. Many of the more expensive boxes of La Flor come with free ground shipping.

I checked a few of the La Flor cigars that I have already purchased and I see that tobaccolocker.com is a little less expensive than Bestcigarprices.com AND they provide FREE 2 day shipping on orders over $75! Not too shabby. The 2 day shipping takes of my concern as to where a supplier is physically located.

I also like that tobaccolocker has photos of each and every La Flor cigar along with individual descriptions so its easier to find exactly what I'm looking to buy.

That said, I don't see a physical address provided so I want to make sure they are a US company. I saw a comment about an IP address for another supplier coming from Pakistan, so that wouldn't work for me. If that company charges your credit card and doesn't ship you the merchandise, good luck getting your money back. Not to mention I would run out of cigars!

2nd edit: tobaccolocker has their address in Florida under "Locator" on their website, so we're good to go!

Cheers,

Mike T.

Last edited by Miket156; 02-13-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Update
Old 02-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #51
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miket156 View Post
2nd edit: tobaccolocker has their address in Florida under "Locator" on their website, so we're good to go!

Cheers, Mike T.
You can also Google the toll free telephone number which reveals the following:

17506 Brighton Ave, Ste E
Port Charlotte, FL 33954
(800) 474-4795
www.tobaccolocker.com

Established in 2004

I started smoking cigars in 1982 while learning to play golf in San Diego California, Some of my first cigars were Macanudo, Montesino and Don Tomas as well as many others.

When I moved back to Florida close to where I was brought up my passion for great cigars and long ashes has brought me to open this store with one driving passion. To educate people on the art of smoking fine cigars and to develop new friends and acquaintances while sharing a great smoke.
Meet the Business Owner: Lynn Orosz

Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL (1980-1984)
BA in Fine Arts, BA in Anthropology
Award: Graduated Dean's List
Old 02-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #52
Miket156

Thumbs up Re: On Line Cigar Info

Thanks Mark for posting the additional info about Lynn. Its nice to know her company is for real. I don't deal with a "company" that doesn't provide a physical address in the USA.

Cheers,

Mike T.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #53
Ryan W

Quote:
Originally Posted by devkat View Post
Hi all,
Has anyone had any dealings with nhcigars.com?
I am in Aus and went a bit cigar mad a few weeks ago and bought from this retailers before finding CA and the forums.
I am still waiting 3 weeks later....
Cheers
Hey Devkat, I ordered a box from http://nhcigars.com about a week or so ago. The cigars got to me in 2 or 3 days via FedEx. NHCigars have some really good deals on their site.

I actually just got an email deal from them and I was searching around on the internet to see if it was good or not.

If you go to the site, I think at the top or the bottom there is a place to sign up.

What'd you order at NHcigars.com?
Old 02-20-2011, 04:28 AM   #54
thecatch83

How is Thompson on that list? The list of horror stories (including my own) is endless......

Bestcigarprices.com is awesome, and they throw in free smokes for military.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #55
Miket156

I have been looking at AtlanticCigar.com lately. Many of the stogies they have listed on their site ask you to email them for a price. At first, I thought it was pain to do that, so I emailed them and asked them why they don't post their prices for everything.

I got a nice reply back explaining that some of the cigar mfg don't want low prices published on Internet sites. I gave Atlantic my name, address, and phone number so they could find me in the whitepages.com and know that I don't work for a cigar mfg. I don't know that they will do that, but I suppose they want to know I'm a potential customer.

Anyway, they've been quoting some great box prices on a couple different smokes I like. Not everything is in stock so I will wait until they get their shipment from La Flor.

Atlantic Cigar is a one day ship from where I live in Central PA. They are in Stroudsburg PA. The only down side is that they can't use my UPS number and they have to collect PA sales tax. But their prices are lower than what I've been getting elsewhere, so I'm going to give them a try.

Cheers,

Mike T.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #56
Duke9192

The lists are great, thanks for all the info.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:51 AM   #57
jenniefrost

nice collection of sites..hope it is useful for smokers....
Old 07-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #58
agctribefan

can we add www.pipesandcigars.com
Old 07-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #59
Blak Smyth
Think Blue!

First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation

Wow I actually found a couple sites from the list that are not blocked from my work!
Old 07-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #60
merry12

If you are looking to buy cigars online, but you simply want to order single cigars, we are the online cigar store for you! Cigar buyers can purchase as many or as little single cigars as they would like. Purchasing a variety of single cigars is easy to do with our user-friendly online store.