Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 11-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
macms
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trading: (56)
VR Army (Served With Honor)
macms has disabled reputation
Default The Good Grandpa

A woman in a grocery store happens upon a grandfather and his poorly behaved three year-old grandson. It's obvious to her that Gramps has his hands full with the child screaming for candy in the candy aisle, cookies in the cookie aisle, same for fruit, cereal and soda in their respective aisles. Meanwhile, Gramps is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy, Fred, we won't be long."

Another outburst, and she hears Gramps calmly say, "It's okay, Fred, just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Calm down."

At the checkout, the hell on wheels little boy is throwing items out of the cart, and Gramps again in a controlled voice says, "Fred, Fred, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes. Stay cool, Fred."

Very impressed, the woman goes outside where Gramps is loading his groceries and the boy into the car. "You know, sir, it's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time, you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay. Fred is very lucky to have you as his grandpa."

"Thanks, lady," said Gramps, "But, I'm Fred. The little bastard's name is Steve, and I'm going to beat the crap of him when I get him home."
Old 11-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Good Grandpa

G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
awsmith4
Simple Pleasures - 2oL

First Name: Albert
Trading: (111)
HUpmann
awsmith4 has disabled reputation

awsmith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
sobranie10
Living the Dream

First Name: ron
Trading: (0)
Partagas
sobranie10 has disabled reputation

From a grandpa
sobranie10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

From another Grandpa
Old 11-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
Martel

And another one..

Cheers,
G
Old 11-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
CBI_2
Have My Own Room

First Name: Paul
Trading: (0)
CBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the rough