Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Old 04-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Make mine Pear`

So I am at El Supermercado today, shopping for someone who wants me to make em a shrimp gumbo.
And I see on the rotting produce special rack some pears, that have been thumbed to death.
They are one more thumb from splattering all over a 5 foot radius, AND through the plastic
wrap. So in about 45 minutes I am gonna gently wash em, stem em, throw them into the Jimmy
Buffet, cover liberally with Rum, hit the green flashing button and stand there with my cup.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
ninjavanish
Feeling at Home

Trading: (16)
Bolivar
ninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Make mine Pear`

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
So I am at El Supermercado today, shopping for someone who wants me to make em a shrimp gumbo.
And I see on the rotting produce special rack some pears, that have been thumbed to death.
They are one more thumb from splattering all over a 5 foot radius, AND through the plastic
wrap. So in about 45 minutes I am gonna gently wash em, stem em, throw them into the Jimmy
Buffet, cover liberally with Rum, hit the green flashing button and stand there with my cup.
That's gross...................

You should use a nice tequila instead.
ninjavanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Make mine Pear`

I have none, Jerms...I had a bottle of Don Julio for awhile, then I had this party and I can't find
it anymore, haha.

Also, it turns out that an "asian Pear" is nothing more than an apple. Over-ripe pears are great,
the same quality in an apple is MESSED UP!. Mealy skanky crap. I need to pick my discount fruits
more carefully.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote