Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
GolfNut
Back in the woodshop!

First Name: Forrest
Trading: (38)
Partagas
GolfNut has a spectacular aura aboutGolfNut has a spectacular aura aboutGolfNut has a spectacular aura about
Default Web design: anyone familiar with SiteDelux?

I've use SiteDelux SiteBuilder in the past with absolutely no problems. Quick & easy. Now, trying to set up a simple new site and I can NOT get anything to work on it.

If anyone here has recent experience with this program, let me know. I've already tried their help desk, but didn't want to wait a week or two for an answer.
Thanks

PS, if someone can suggest an alternative web site designer that's quick, easy and free lemme know.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Web design: anyone familiar with SiteDelux?

Homestead.com has a real easy designer, and you can host your site with them.
It ain't free, but it's fair, and it'll give you everything you want and need, even to build a commercial site. Ppal integration and the works.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
GolfNut
Back in the woodshop!

First Name: Forrest
Trading: (38)
Partagas
GolfNut has a spectacular aura aboutGolfNut has a spectacular aura aboutGolfNut has a spectacular aura about

Well I checked out Homestead. Looked pretty good however the folks at Hypermart finally got back to me and after 3 days of back and forth the site is finally working for me. Some weird stuff, but the customer service people were really awesome to work with. Extremely helpful.

Now I just have to put some time (which I don't have) in on building up the site with more information and pictures and such.

BUT!!! www.wineadors.com is officially up! It will take some time to get it respectable looking but at least it's there.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Forrest!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Blindjimme
Judgement Impaired

First Name: JB
Trading: (14)
Partagas Navy (Served With Honor)
Blindjimme will become famous soon enough

Looks good Forrest! You've really taken this somewhere. Congrats
Blindjimme is offline   Reply With Quote