Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 02-20-2022, 12:27 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Our culture is in the trash

https://www.yahoo.com/video/pro-game...115916760.html

Apparently short men don't have rights and should get access to bone lengthening surgery? As a vertically advantaged man I can't understand the lived experience of a shorter man. Of course shorter men do not have to live with the constant "how tall are you?" from every other women they meet. I want a hat made that just says 6'2 so i can just billboard it to stop them from asking. Seriously this is just ridiculous and for someone to get fired for trash talking in a video game? That's why video games were invented. I use to trash talk my brother all the time in pong and he's taller than me. I'm enjoying the NUB Cameroon right now and found this and it just made me realize that our culture is lost. Anyways, hang in there my shorter brothers the grass isn't always greener up here in the higher altitudes. God bless you all!
Old 02-20-2022, 12:45 PM   #2
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Our culture is in the trash

That's not MY culture. Maybe this is Jason's new theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww

Old 02-20-2022, 12:59 PM   #3
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough

Not my culture either but our culture of cancelling each other is what has infected all other cultures. The more appropriate song title for me would be "Turning english,irish,german,native american" although it's doesn't sound right to me. Turning Japanese is a better song title
Old 02-20-2022, 01:17 PM   #4
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

I suggest you read Ezra Pound's 1938 collection of essays Guide to Kulchur.

I then request you explain it to me.
Old 02-20-2022, 01:41 PM   #5
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
I suggest you read Ezra Pound's 1938 collection of essays Guide to Kulchur.

I then request you explain it to me.
is that the one with hobbits?