Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Hick727

Default Question

First off i wanted to say thanks for everybody's nice welcomes and answers. This is a nice group of people. Just wanted to let everyone know that i am 15 and joined this site because im very interested in cigars. Im going to try one of my dads friends cigars. Then after that im not gonna smoke a cigar until im 18.

But heres my question

Is anybody here addicted to cigars? Not like in love with them addicted but physically addicted from the natural nicotine in tobacco?

Old 02-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
pitbulljimmy

Default Re: Question

?????? Really??? 15??? Is that even allowed?

In answer to your question, No... I'm not physically addicted to cigars like I used to be with cigarettes... But I like 'em a lot more than I ever liked the evil cancer sticks.

Last edited by pitbulljimmy; 02-16-2010 at 06:49 PM. Reason: answered the OP's question

Old 02-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

Not me, however I am addicted to smokeless tobacco.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
Hick727

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulljimmy View Post
I think so.... im here for educational purposes. I want to learn for when i am able to smoke cigars legally.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
Only Fuentes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulljimmy View Post

In answer to your question, No... I'm not physically addicted to cigars like I used to be with cigarettes... But I like 'em a lot more than I ever liked the evil cancer sticks.
I thought the same thing especially when he stated multiple times he smokes an marajuana BUT here it is in black and white:

"If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process."

Old 02-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
bscottskangum
Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

First Name: Barry
Trading: (11)
Montecristo
bscottskangum will become famous soon enoughbscottskangum will become famous soon enough

Not that I have been around here long, but I wonder if someone should put the kibosh on this one....Ima quote the signature here
"Im a young farmer from Minnesota that likes smoking Cigars and Weed"
Educational purposes eh?
Old 02-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Is that a blunt in your picture? Well... I guess if you are smoking those cigars than I guess cigars could be addicting.

To be serious about your question, I am not addicted. Just enjoy them.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #8
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Not addicted to cigars, but getting confused and a little itchy.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hick727 View Post
First off i wanted to say thanks for everybody's nice welcomes and answers. This is a nice group of people. Just wanted to let everyone know that i am 15 and joined this site because im very interested in cigars. Im going to try one of my dads friends cigars. Then after that im not gonna smoke a cigar until im 18.

But heres my question

Is anybody here addicted to cigars? Not like in love with them addicted but physically addicted from the natural nicotine in tobacco?
Before we even address the age issue, the avatar and sigline (reference to weed) has to go.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #10
Hick727

Is everyone gonna start hating me cause im 15? I mean yeah i do smoke weed but thats not bad. Weed is probably healthier then cigars. I really truly am here for education. Im very interested in cigars. Is that a bad thing?

Old 02-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #11
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice

Where's the popcorn smiley when you need it. I must be getting old because I stared at the avatar before you guys pointed it out trying to figure out WTF it was, now I know.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #12
G G
BR549

Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

Prolly not a bad thing, but you should prolly quit referencing weed. This is a public forum
Old 02-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #13
pnoon
YNWA

RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
Before we even address the age issue, the avatar and sigline (reference to weed) has to go.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #14
Hick727

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
There i changed them...

Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #15
G G
BR549

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggainey View Post
Prolly not a bad thing, but you should prolly quit referencing weed. This is a public forum
That don't make any sense, and I don't smoke the other kind.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
Hick727

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggainey View Post
True.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #17
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hick727 View Post
Is everyone gonna start hating me cause im 15? I mean yeah i do smoke weed but thats not bad. Weed is probably healthier then cigars. I really truly am here for education. Im very interested in cigars. Is that a bad thing?
The best advice for your cigar education I could give you is to stop typing and read. Go read the stickies, popular posts and rules, then read them all again.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #18
Hick727

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
The best advice for your cigar education I could give you is to stop typing and read. Go read the stickies, popular posts and rules, then read them all again.
So know your saying i shouldnt post?

Old 02-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #19
pnoon
YNWA

RA

Quote:
You hit the nail on the head, Adam.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
G G
BR549

Bolivar

Quote:
I agree, there is so much you can learn by doing that, you can literally almost be an expert in a couple days.
Closed Thread