Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 12-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
kqueen
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (21)
kqueen is on a distinguished road
Default My newest pickup - Tatuaje

Got a box of the verocu tubes and black tubes at my retailer today. He had a lot of boxes and selling singles too.
Can't wait to try them tomorrow. Anybody smoked these yet?
kqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: My newest pickup - Tatuaje

Closest guy to me sold out in about 1 minute. Where are u?

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
ChicagoWhiteSox

anyone know how long they have been aged before retail?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
kqueen
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (21)
kqueen is on a distinguished road

i am in az - and my retailer still had a lot of boxes.
I don't know much about them as there is not alot of details from Pete as far as I can find.
kqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
Beagleone
Feeling at Home

Trading: (18)
JL
Beagleone will become famous soon enough

They should be hitting everywhere soon. I know my B&M is expecting quite a few boxes, several of which are already mine.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #6
Azpostal
Feeling at Home

First Name: Don
Trading: (9)
Army (Served With Honor)
Azpostal is on a distinguished road

Where in AZ did you find these?
Azpostal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:32 AM   #7
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagleone View Post
They should be hitting everywhere soon. I know my B&M is expecting quite a few boxes, several of which are already mine.
Exactly. They will be out very soon. A few lucky shops were able to get them first. As far as how many boxes will be available, I'm not sure but my bet is that they will go fast.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:34 AM   #8
DougBushBC

My B&M got about 50 boxes of each... give them a call if you want some, Sabor Havana Palm Beach Gardens (561-626-6700) Tell them Doug Bush sent you for some friendly harassment.

I smoked the Vercou Tubo last night. Tasty smoke, definitely fresh and needs some age. Next time I go back it will be the black, and I am a fan of Tat Blacks right now so we will see if the tubo stands up!

BTW: The Tubos look SHOCKINGLY Phallic... Its almost absurd!

Last edited by DougBushBC; 12-10-2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-10-2009, 05:05 AM   #9
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougBushBC View Post
My B&M got about 50 boxes of each... give them a call if you want some, Sabor Havana Palm Beach Gardens (561-626-6700) Tell them Doug Bush sent you for some friendly harassment.

I smoked the Vercou Tubo last night. Tasty smoke, definitely fresh and needs some age. Next time I go back it will be the black, and I am a fan of Tat Blacks right now so we will see if the tubo stands up!

Sabor is making it hard for me to purchase from him. I called last week and he said he would call back Monday to do the order b/c he was planning a party. I called him on Monday at the end of the day and he said that he would call me back on a different date b/c he didn't take orders on them yet, but assured me that I was 1st on the call list. At this point, I don't believe that he will do any phone orders.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:07 AM   #10
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
Sabor is making it hard for me to purchase from him. I called last week and he said he would call back Monday to do the order b/c he was planning a party. I called him on Monday at the end of the day and he said that he would call me back on a different date b/c he didn't take orders on them yet, but assured me that I was 1st on the call list. At this point, I don't believe that he will do any phone orders.
I am supposed to have a box of each from them on the way. My card hasn't been charged yet so I am wondering!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:12 AM   #11
DougBushBC

Bart is a great guy, sometimes gets a little overwhelmed... He had a HUGE christmas party this past weekend and thats why he missed the first call... Monday I don't know. I spent a few hours with him last night, I will call today and tell him to hurry up and fill my friend's orders!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #12
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

This thread is worthless without pictures.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:25 AM   #13
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
This thread is worthless without pictures.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #14
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bart is a great guy, sometimes gets a little overwhelmed... He had a HUGE christmas party this past weekend and thats why he missed the first call... Monday I don't know. I spent a few hours with him last night, I will call today and tell him to hurry up and fill my friend's orders!!!
Well, technically I haven't even placed the order yet. All he has is my name and cell number. I told him I would buy a box of Blacks.

I am not knocking him, I am sure he is a great guy, just overwhelmed.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:00 AM   #15
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Doug, I am not sure who I talked to but it was at the Doral #. I am going to call them today and if they didn't fill the order I will call Bart.

Thanks for the tip...
Old 12-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #16
landhoney
Mr. Charisma

First Name: Seth
Trading: (32)
landhoney has a spectacular aura aboutlandhoney has a spectacular aura aboutlandhoney has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

They need to start giving you a cut from all the business you're sending their way. I went in for a couple of those flying pigs (who can resist trying that size at least once) and now I may go in for a tubo or two.
landhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:14 AM   #17
DougBushBC

Which one did you go to Seth? I swear if you showed up at the PGA Location and didnt tell me, I wont be happy!!! I practically live there...

Brent, call the PBG Location, they are good guys, and an inmate (Mikey / MadeinDade) usually works there during the day... Tell him you are from here and he'll take care of you.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:06 AM   #18
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

The Vercuos are dark as hell! It looked good but I decided on the blacks.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #19
landhoney
Mr. Charisma

First Name: Seth
Trading: (32)
landhoney has a spectacular aura aboutlandhoney has a spectacular aura aboutlandhoney has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Which one did you go to Seth? I swear if you showed up at the PGA Location and didnt tell me, I wont be happy!!! I practically live there...
I didn't make it in yet, but I'll let you know before I do
landhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #20
DougBushBC

PGA it up one afternoon w me and mikey!