Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2010, 06:37 AM   #17
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dirty Glassware at a Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando View Post
Warren, I don't say it's tollerated, but it happens. Every glass at my bar was cleaned, I don't know how it works in the US, but in Europe you have a sink with a constant stream of clean water with 3 brushes standing on the bottom, and you clean all the glasses. Lipstick is very hard to get off, and if you don't see the lipstick due to the limited light at the bar, or maybe because its very busy, sometimes lipstick remains on the glass.

It just happens, and if it does, just ask for another glass, no bartender would refuse, but don't be a drama queen about it. I bet you aren't flawless at your work, nobody is.
In NL, don't you have a seperate tub for the green sanitizer wash after it is rinsed? Or is that before it's rinsed?

I'll buy the most expensive "by the glass wine" drink half of it, have my girlfriend get lipstick on it and then tell the waiter there's lipstick on my glass and I could I have another glass...

No, I don't actually do that, just throwing that out there for you budget savers in this tough economy...