Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 11-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #41
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Who would you like to thank?

1st - Thanks to God for forgiveness. (Yeah, I'm a poor, miseable, sinner)
2nd - Thanks to God for life. (this one and for all eternity)
3rd - Thanks to God for my faith.

4th - Thanks to God for my wife, Pauline - and to her for marrying me, and hanging in there for 24+ years.
5th - Thanks to God for my sons.
6th - Thanks to God for my whole extended family.
7th - Thanks to God for all my friends - including those here at CA.
8th - Thanks to God for giving the smarts to the 11 to come up with this place so that we can escape for a bit each day.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #42
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

I really want to thank:

1. My wife - The beautiful Mrs. SmokeyJoe spent the entire afternoon at the Pepin event yesterday. She even took pictures!

2. BryanB - completely blew my doors off yesterday with a BOX of RyJ Habana Reserves. Unbelievable!

3. Empire Cigars (Hal, Dave and the gang) - what an awesome Pepin event! Appreciate all of the BBQ and fixin's, and the prizes! I won TWO - back to back draws!

4. Don Jose' Pepin Garcia - for making such tasty cigars, and spending all day in Raleigh... in 100 degree heat... wearing a long sleeve shirt.

Anybody else have somebody to thank?
Old 07-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #43
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

1. God
2. My wife
3. Shilala has always been an encouragement to me, I hope I have encouraged him some too.
4. Joe, you have popped in and gave me some encouragement when I needed it unbknwownst to you but not to your Father.
5. too many to list really, lots of friends here that have given me a pick me up when I was going through some tough times and my family and I have seen some really tough times in the last several years. To all of you I thank and appreciate you and CA.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #44
Chingas
Death Is Waiting

First Name: Chingas
Trading: (35)
Partagas
Chingas has disabled reputation

Just finished reading from the beginning. Joe, great thread Brother, thank YOU for starting it and continually resurrecting it.

I want to thank the Team Of 11. I havnt been here long but you get a very good sense of the family and inmates on board here real fast. Thank you guys for continuing to moderate, maintain and participate in what you've created.

I'd like to thank all the fellow inmates. Some of you are sick, twisted and uncontrollable. Then there is the handful that are just nice people. Their good too.

I'd like to thank all our Brothers and Sisters in all ranks and all divisions of our military. Your unselfish ways and undying love for our country has allowed all of us here to enjoy our smokes without "real" bombs blowing up our humidors.

I'd like to thank Ramon Cifuentes for creating the Partagas blends of yesteryear. Hey, we all have our favorites!

I suppose I could go on but I think that's good for now...
Old 07-24-2010, 09:55 PM   #45
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

I'd like to thank 1,282 committed Inmates.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote