Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Good Eats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Deep Fried Peanuts

It was about 6 few years ago that I pulled up to a gas station on a trip. After tanking up, I went in to pay and they had a bag of Hot Deep Fried Peanuts in the shell - eat the shell and all. I thought that would be a great driving snack. They were delicious. Dummy that I was, I threw the bag away and committed a brainfart on the name of company who produced them. Well, about 4 years ago, I found them in the little Amish store I visit for bulk foods - I bought a couple bags that day - remembered the name and visited their website about 3 years ago and bought a whole case.

Well, the Amish store is gone - there is a new one, but they do not carry the peanuts. Then the website said there was a peanut shortage, and I haven't had any in over a year.

Well, the other day I stopped by the website and what do you know, they're back. I ordered another case divided equally between the Hot, Cajun, and the Garlic.

If you have never tried them, you owe it to yourself to check them out.

http://unclebudspeanuts.com/