Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Old 07-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #21
Slow4v

Default Re: Ed Hardy Vodka

I've had it .... I was at a party with some girls that I met at the bar earlier. Anyways, we get to this party, and they offer me a drink. I said sure as long as it's a vodka martini on the rocks. They brought me a vodka martini and to my surprise it even had olives. I took one drink, and was like ok, they used cheap vermouth, or vodka. I take one more, and damn near spit it out. The girl then tells me that she used this Ed Hardy Vodka, disbelieving that such a thing existed I made her show me the bottle. Needless to say I casually set the drink down when she wasn't looking.

I am very big vodka fan, and I consider myself to have a very good vodka palate. I drink Belvedere only for a reason. You can get the same quality product of the Ed Hardy Vodka by buying a bottle of 5 0'Clock Vodka.

Save yourself the embarrassment of showing up to an event with such a piece of crap liquor. After all, if you're all about brands, and status then you should know that what a man drinks, and how he drinks says a lot about a man. Women are notorious for using this. They know that the guy doing shots of Jagermeister and tequila all night is immature, and the guy drinking the Ed Hardy Vodka with the Ed Hardy shirt on with the cheap Robert Wayne shoes is a wanna be. They see the guy like me who drinks a vodka martini either dirty or on the rocks, and they know that there is a grown man.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #22
loki
H.A.T.E

Trading: (7)
Partagas
loki will become famous soon enoughloki will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ed Hardy Vodka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus2600 View Post
I've seen the Ed Hardy beer...wouldn't think about drinking that ever, and same with the vodka. I'm sure it'd be ok in mixed drinks, but if you're buying it for the bottle then who cares
i just saw the beer today in the grocery store today. I stopped, looked, threw up in my mouth a bit and then laughed
loki is offline   Reply With Quote