Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 07-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #21
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New toolbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort View Post
Knowing you......I believe it.
I tried to get rid of some when yours got harfed, but you wouldn't lighten me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tredegar View Post
The problem with buying large toolboxes like that is that once you put all your tools in it you realize how pitifully small your tool collection is in size. Then you have to buy more tools to fill in those empty spaces. Nice toolbox too
That's not gonna be a a problem. I've had to change drawers twice so far. All my wrenches and all my pliers/snips, etc. wouldn't fit in a regular drawers. I have to keep splitting stuff up. This was just the tools in my old tool chest and a couple toolboxes on the shelves.
I was hoping to put some of my cordless tools in there, but it isn't looking good. I'm going to thin out the herd and give the box and some tools to someone in the family. Plus I'll get rid of all my specialty plumbing tools and pneumatic tools and rigging stuff and netting tools and anything else I can shake off.
I made my living with my hands for lots of years and put a lot of my buddies to work along the way doing as many jobs as we could get ahold of when we were laid off. Plus I worked every weekend I could for 20 good years to keep myself out of trouble (mixed results there).
That allows a guy to amass an awful mess of tools. I mean YOW, seriously.
I'll thin stuff out hard because I need all the room I can get to play with wood now. I enjoy making little pieces of wood out of big pieces of wood. That's what I plan to do until The Good Lord packs me up and takes me home.