Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #11
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Game of Thrones

Such a harumph on page 8 or so about S. Bean getting offed, and I could see that, and I was pi55ed, too.
But of course, like I said above, this is what will drive the hate and revenge that will run the second season.
But it got me thinking, who do I like? Of course, the 'little lanister' is great, and I think it would make sense
if he ends up being a good guy who helps bring down his family. He DID not like it when they put him out front
in the supposed big battle. I thought it was hilarious when he got hammered by that big mallet during the charge.

And Man do I love Aya Stark, (sp). Her dad kept trying to shove that mommy role down her throat and she was not
having it. Now she is gonna slice comeone's co(& off to be sure. It also looks like she is going to become a woman
right onscreen, kind of like Hermione. Whoopsie. But someone's a55 is grass.

I also think the redhead Ros, the whore's a55 needs to be elected president of the riverlands or something, too.
My God what glutes. That white skin and perfect body just knocked me out. Put the dragon lady's face on her
body and you have something even better than the original, which was already spectacular.

Don't worry Bill, there will be plenty to dig when the show comes back. Of course, they will likely drag the revenge
out for 14 episodes. I hate that.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote