Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #41
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to protect humidors from winter dry ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluck View Post
He is one smart dude! just run it through the idiot filter (It's how I have to read everything) it translates like this....Just by my damn beads because they work!
They're not my beads, they're Michael's beads. I just invented them. That's what I do, I invent sh1t. Then I get rid of it and invent more sh1t. It's fun, I've done it all my life, and it makes me happy.

Someday I'm gonna draw pictures so I can get across the words barrier. I know it's complicated. To me it isn't because I worked in this stuff for lots of years and I read incessantly and I have an off the charts IQ that can't even keep me out of jail.
I will put all that info in a format that's easy to understand, because honestly, it really is. And I think it's really important for everyone to understand it so they can save money and do the best by their smokes and make things super easy on themselves.
Someday...
Old 01-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #42
crazyirishman

Default Re: How to protect humidors from winter dry ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
And thus the Acid was born.