Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 06-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Zombie Apocalypse is Here!

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB...103/306230041/

Beware of interstate zombies.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse is Here!

That's just funny!!!! Lol

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
Sherlockholms

"Hacked" LOL. Funny stuff.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't know zombies were that advanced to hack a sign. We're all doomed.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
ucla695
Neither here, nor there

Trading: (5)
Montecristo
ucla695 has disabled reputation

ucla695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #6
Tyler

Haha I actually just read how to hack those.

(This is illegal so I am not responsible for anyone's actions other than my own. I am posting this link as a purely informational tutorial on how to rewrite a sign if you own one. I did not write this.)

http://dogandponyshowwebsite.com/lea...s-really-easy/
Old 06-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
T.G
Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation

Directions on how to do this were posted on a few major sites over two years ago, and I'd be surprised if they weren't floating around underground before that.

http://jalopnik.com/5141430/how-to-h...onic-road-sign
http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/274/48/

---
Addendum: This post is not a response to Tyler's post directly above. Just a general comment that I started writing before Tyler's post showed up in the thread.

Last edited by T.G; 06-23-2011 at 01:37 PM.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #8
N2 GOLD
MIND OVER MATTER...

First Name: RICO
Trading: (1)
SCdlH
N2 GOLD will become famous soon enoughN2 GOLD will become famous soon enough

Remember, head shots
Old 06-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
Tikihut27
Learned to Love the Bomb

Trading: (3)
Army (Retired)
Tikihut27 has a spectacular aura aboutTikihut27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD View Post
Remember, head shots
Rule No. 2: "Double tap"
Old 06-25-2011, 04:02 AM   #10
Silound
ex-CS Swamp Gorilla

Trading: (15)
Bolivar
Silound will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikihut27 View Post
Rule No. 2: "Double tap"
A popular misconception, as there are technically multiple forms of zombies that need to be considered.

First, there is the generic zombie which is a reanimated human that shuffles and moans and is unable to move properly. Usually very aggressive, but not very fast, they are usually the victims of a virus that has killed the body and then reanimated it to create the zombie. These are the types of zombies you usually see coming out of graves, but anyone can catch the virus and become a zombie. The virus is normally transferred with a bite, however any transfer of bodily fluids or substances may also give the victims the virus. . They normally feast on human flesh and are easily killed by destroying the host body via any excessively destructive means you can think of that would be lethal to the living host (including but not limited to: headshots, burning, explosions, electrical shock, holy water, and listening to Britney Spears).

Second, we have the cursed living zombies (also know as the "Oh Sh!t! Zombies"). These zombies are impervious to just about everything; damaging the brain won't slow them down at all. Decapitating them just means you now have a zombie head and a zombie body both coming after you. They also seem to posses a certain level of intelligence and a variety of speeds. Some are even able to cooperate with each other, make plans, and talk. While burning them destroys the zombies themselves, it may also guarantee that the ashes will infect something else and make them into a zombie (this is known as Zombie Pollen). The best way to kill these is either fire from a distance, or a form of acidic solvent (best not to drink any of the leftovers, though it does make a decent mojito).

The final major type of zombie is the soulless/demon/extra-planar zombie (also known as the "You're Fvcked, Go Enjoy The Last 15 Minutes Of Your Life Zombie"). These are by far the worst variety to encounter. Reanimated via an otherworldly power and bound to a phylactery, these zombies simply absorb hits and reform quickly after taking damage. Extremely agile and fast, they show a high intelligence and degree of cruelty, often working in pairs or small wolf-packs to slowly terrorize and chase down a victim before eating their heart while they wiggle and scream on the ground. Nothing much will destroy these except a countering power or the ability to destroy the phylactery or dimensional portal from which they are controlled. If these invade, go steal a case of beer, have lots of gratuitous sex, and then jump off a cliff.

And there's your guide to basic zombie invasions
Old 06-25-2011, 10:39 AM   #11
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silound View Post
A popular misconception, as there are technically multiple forms of zombies that need to be considered.

First, there is the generic zombie which is a reanimated human that shuffles and moans and is unable to move properly. Usually very aggressive, but not very fast, they are usually the victims of a virus that has killed the body and then reanimated it to create the zombie. These are the types of zombies you usually see coming out of graves, but anyone can catch the virus and become a zombie. The virus is normally transferred with a bite, however any transfer of bodily fluids or substances may also give the victims the virus. . They normally feast on human flesh and are easily killed by destroying the host body via any excessively destructive means you can think of that would be lethal to the living host (including but not limited to: headshots, burning, explosions, electrical shock, holy water, and listening to Britney Spears).

Second, we have the cursed living zombies (also know as the "Oh Sh!t! Zombies"). These zombies are impervious to just about everything; damaging the brain won't slow them down at all. Decapitating them just means you now have a zombie head and a zombie body both coming after you. They also seem to posses a certain level of intelligence and a variety of speeds. Some are even able to cooperate with each other, make plans, and talk. While burning them destroys the zombies themselves, it may also guarantee that the ashes will infect something else and make them into a zombie (this is known as Zombie Pollen). The best way to kill these is either fire from a distance, or a form of acidic solvent (best not to drink any of the leftovers, though it does make a decent mojito).

The final major type of zombie is the soulless/demon/extra-planar zombie (also known as the "You're Fvcked, Go Enjoy The Last 15 Minutes Of Your Life Zombie"). These are by far the worst variety to encounter. Reanimated via an otherworldly power and bound to a phylactery, these zombies simply absorb hits and reform quickly after taking damage. Extremely agile and fast, they show a high intelligence and degree of cruelty, often working in pairs or small wolf-packs to slowly terrorize and chase down a victim before eating their heart while they wiggle and scream on the ground. Nothing much will destroy these except a countering power or the ability to destroy the phylactery or dimensional portal from which they are controlled. If these invade, go steal a case of beer, have lots of gratuitous sex, and then jump off a cliff.

And there's your guide to basic zombie invasions
I'm partial to the old Romero zombies myself.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #12
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Thanks Silound, I have been properly educated on zombies!!
Old 06-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #13
ArgusP2
It's Smokin' Time!

First Name: Angel
Trading: (13)
RA
ArgusP2 is a jewel in the roughArgusP2 is a jewel in the roughArgusP2 is a jewel in the rough

eh, eh, eh... he said phylactery...
ArgusP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silound View Post
Second, we have the cursed living zombies (also know as the "Oh Sh!t! Zombies"). These zombies are impervious to just about everything; damaging the brain won't slow them down at all.
I think I work with a few of these, and I can verify that they are unaffected by brain damage.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote