Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 03-06-2022, 02:05 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Sunday

I'm sitting here re-reviewing a cigar and just got back from church and lunch. I was remembering on our recent trip to Gatlinburg we always stay the night in Walterboro and while there we ate at a restaurant called the "Main street grille" and I had maybe the best shrimp and grits I've ever had. Walterboro is one of those drive by places you spend a night in and that's about it and usually we stick to the chain places but something made me try this place and it was worth the effort on our part. If you're ever in walterboro for any reason make sure you stop by and get yourself the best shrimp and grits in SC.
Old 03-06-2022, 03:24 PM   #2
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sunday

Stephanie and I are the opposite; we avoid the chain places like the plague. When we visit a place we want to eat where the locals go.
Old 03-06-2022, 03:33 PM   #3
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough

we're that way once we get to our destination but if i'm just passing through a place for the night we usually stick to chains. In walterboro I changed that and was rewarded with the best shrimp and grits i've had in a long time so maybe that'll change. having the yelp app helps in that. There are some must stop places we revisit if we're passing through as well. God bless you!
Old 03-06-2022, 04:16 PM   #4
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

You know I was thinking and reflecting on this week. I started the week rather stressed and in need of some serious prayer over an issue with my pharmacy. They couldn't get a needed medication in stock and my doctor couldn't get me in quickly for an alternative but the very next day the pharmacy supplied me with 80 of the 120 pills i need a month thus buying me some much needed time and hopefully will get the remaining medication in soon. I started my week with so much uncertainty but I prayed and trusted in The Lord and He provided. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers! Monday seems so far away from today for me. Some insanely generous brother bombed me again and just blew my mind and he has no idea how special that was to me but hopefully he'll read this and see. God has a way of starting you in desperation and ending your week in complete rest and peace. I shouldn't be surprised by it as it's happened so much in my life but i always am. Thank you again for your much needed prayers and thank you again mad bomber for making this week so special for me. God bless you all and I mean that!
Old 03-06-2022, 05:15 PM   #5
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

God Always Takes Care Of Us, Brother, And He's Never Late!. God Bless You!
longknocker is online now   Reply With Quote